Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

STEREO LAG - Free AUv3 Effect - Very Cool Little App

Surprisingly powerful App considering it only has one parameter to play with.

Comments

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Surprisingly powerful App considering it only has one parameter to play with.

It needs IAP's for extra parameters that can be MIDI learned.
    Volume = $1
    Balance = $1 for R-to-L and $1 for L-to-R and a bundle for both $3 in one parameter.

It is a nice gesture. Buy The Stereo Delay and Stereo Mod to say thx.

• If you use this type of effect check your mix in mono as it can cause phasing.

• @Mark B said:
    If you use this type of effect check your mix in mono as it can cause phasing.

I wonder what values of delay contribute or is it just degrees of phase for similar signals.
    IOS seems to create phasing in so many areas versus a single DAW that has a precise
    time grid to prevent it.

Probably a good reason to use a real DAW, huh. AUM has something to help as I recall
    or is that for another time related problem at a higher scale?

• @McD said:

@Mark B said:
    If you use this type of effect check your mix in mono as it can cause phasing.

I wonder what values of delay contribute or is it just degrees of phase for similar signals.
    IOS seems to create phasing in so many areas versus a single DAW that has a precise
    time grid to prevent it.

Probably a good reason to use a real DAW, huh. AUM has something to help as I recall
    or is that for another time related problem at a higher scale?

If you use small values it can create phasing and cancellation. Larger values will sound like short delay effect when L/R get combined in mono. There aware better ways to create stereo widening that are mono compatible.

DAW’s shouldn’t create phasing if they use delay compensation on effects that delay the signal such as limiters.