Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beathawk unavailable?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• What version of iOS are you on?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • wimwim
    edited April 2019

I’m not seeing it in the App Store either, and not even in my purchased items. It’s installed on my iPad though. Must just be an App Store glitch.

• Not only BeatHawk is gone, Ravenscroft 275 also vanished.

• Same here! I wanted to purchase some of the beathawk packs but they disappeared...

• Both are currently still listed on their website? Hopefully that’s promising.

• I think this has happened before with other devs. They’ve probably forgotten to pay their dev subscription or something. No cause for alarm. Er, yet. :#

• Most likely yet another Appstore Glitch..,

• Did UVI get whacked by the Apple WiseGuys?.?

• Beathawk is my main sound source for realistic instruments, so naturally, I wrote UVI via Facebook. If you have a Facebook, be sure to PM them there. :)

• I'll bite my tongue. Beathawk and Ravenscroft appear in the appstore again for me. Can anyone else help confirm this?

• Looks good in PST time zone.

• Yes, they are back in the appstore again 😊

• Both are up again in the US App Store.

• This is weird...
    ...I can't see it in my Purchased Items list but I can find it on the AppStore with a price-tag on it instead of the download arrow...

• That's weird. No updates, same app size...Maybe the usual App Store issues.

• @Samu said:
    This is weird...
    ...I can't see it in my Purchased Items list but I can find it on the AppStore with a price-tag on it instead of the download arrow...

For me it’s not in my purchased items, but does show in the AppStore. It shows with an Open button. Maybe the difference is I have it installed and you don’t. Still, it ain’t right yet.

• @wim said:

For me it’s not in my purchased items, but does show in the AppStore. It shows with an Open button. Maybe the difference is I have it installed and you don’t. Still, it ain’t right yet.

I don't have Beathawk installed at the moment and since it's not in my purchased history(yet?) there is a risk that I will be charged again when trying to download it so nope, not this time...
    (If they somehow manage to make it possible to remove the slack from recorded samples using a simple 'trim' command before saving the sample I might re-install it at some point, too many WTF's for me at the moment since I love to sample stuff).

• Available here in Norway 🇳🇴

• Heard from UVI. It was what a lot of us thought - appstore hijinx that have now been resolved. Phew!

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Heard from UVI. It was what a lot of us thought - appstore hijinx that have now been resolved. Phew!

If it's really 'fixed' why is it then still missing from my 'purchased items' list??
    (I will not risk paying for it again, when it's 'free' as it sometimes is I will try to tap on it).

Sure, the sounds may be nice but as a 'sampler' it's not worth it. Not even a simple trim is available before saving the sample, like WTF in 2019...

• @Samu said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Heard from UVI. It was what a lot of us thought - appstore hijinx that have now been resolved. Phew!

If it's really 'fixed' why is it then still missing from my 'purchased items' list??
    (I will not risk paying for it again, when it's 'free' as it sometimes is I will try to tap on it).

Sure, the sounds may be nice but as a 'sampler' it's not worth it. Not even a simple trim is available before saving the sample, like WTF in 2019...

Did you check to see if you're using the same account that you used to purchase Beathawk in the first place? If it's the same account, write to UVI. If you have the purchase receipt in your email, be sure to screencap it and send it to them. They might be able to sort it out, or at least give you a coupon code of some sort.

And yes, as a sampler, Beathawk is a PITA. If a sample has loop data despite being intended as a one-shot, good luck trying to use it as a one-shot. However, Beathawk is my main source of "realistic" sounds given the fact that Sampletank hasn't been made AU yet (and probably won't due to the limitations of iOS AU).