Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Stagelight multitrack recording from audiobus?

Hello

Is it possible to setup multitrack recording in Stagelight such that each track is recording from a different Audiobus channel? If so how would I go about setting this up?

Thank you!

Comments

• wimwim
    edited April 2019

Nope, sorry, Stagelight isn’t AudioBus compatible yet.

• Thanks for letting me know!

• If you only need to record AU apps (no IAA), you can load these directly in Stagelight.

• edited April 2019

@annahahn - your request is pretty much exactly what I am looking for too.

Audiobus and AUM are the perfect places to set up the apps you need to "play" :smiley:

In the perfect world there would be a mixer set up like Audiobus / AUM feeding right into an Ableton style DAW where you could capture your jamming - either direct to timeline - or in "session" mode if you want to create clips / verses / choruses.

Yes it would be great if the MIDI & audio tracks of Stagelight could be fed to and from MIDI & Audio tracks via Audiobus / AUM.

• AUM can capture all your audio or route it to cubasis or loopy if you need to with the help of the famous audio bus