Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any AUv3 app I can use in my DAW to check a track in mono?

I’d like to be able to have an AUv3 app I could use in my DAW so that I can listen to either one track in mono or listen to the master in mono to check for any problems in mono. I haven’t found anything that can do this yet, everything I’ve seen that converts to mono only converts back to stereo right before it’s output.

Comments

• edited April 2019

@Encore What DAW are you using? Bm3/NanoStudio have a Stereo Widener effect built in Set it to 0% .
    Save your money if you have an effect built into your DAW

• @stormbeats said:
    @Encore What DAW are you using? Bm3/NanoStudio have a Stereo Widener effect built in Set it to 0% .
    Save your money if you have an effect built into your DAW

Wait so in BM3 the stereo widener makes a track mono if you set it to zero? And this works on the master too?

• @Encore Or the 4pockets Pitch Shift you can use. There is a mono/stereo switch on the right side. Just don’t use the Pitch effects.

• @Encore and on Master

• I think AUM can do this as well. Don't have it in front of me, but it does have some fairly sophisticated M/S stuff built in.

• AUM can do it

• How about Cubasis? Do we have to use 4pockets pitch shit?

• wimwim
    edited April 2019

@ecou said:
    How about Cubasis? Do we have to use 4pockets pitch shit?

I don’t see a mono option in Cubasis. However, you can easily load Cubasis up as an IAA plugin in AudioShare or AUM and do it that way. In AudioShare it’s found in the Settings for the recorder.

• @wim said:

@ecou said:

I don’t see a mono option in Cubasis. However, you can easily load Cubasis up as an IAA plugin in AudioShare or AUM and do it that way. In AudioShare it’s found in the Settings for the recorder.

Thank you for the tip. I just bought AudioShare yesterday. I had no idea it could load plugins.

I did think of another way using the iOS accessibility feature.

• Good find!

• @ecou said:

@ecou do you realise you typed pitch “”s”hit” haha that is tooooo funny :-)

• @stormbeats said:

@ecou said:

My bad hahaha

I’m French. That’s my excuse lol

• @ecou said:

@stormbeats said:

@ecou said:

My bad hahaha

I’m French. That’s my excuse lol

@ecou :-)