Audiobus: Your virtual music studio.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

La chanson de maglia,les vieux(jacques brel) (for cuscolima...and others..)

edited April 18 in Creations

Quickly done for cuscolima’
I use my guitar,an apogee mic,MTdaw and my voice.
Thanks cuscolima for the good idea!

And another one from the prodigious jacques brel!

Comments

  • Oh !!!
    magnificent

  • OMG! That’s amazing! Thanks so much (and wow that was a fast delivery!!)

  • Thanks so much guys!!

  • edited April 18

    Nice work! Your voice really fit that old French singer style. It brings back memory of my youth. Thanks.

  • Really lovely work!

  • Thanks a lot for listening!
    Have a good day!

  • Wonderful vocal!

  • Thanks a lot!
    Cheers!

  • Thanks a lot.
    Here is the the lyrics of les vieux in english.
    https://lyricstranslate.com/fr/les-vieux-old-people.html

    Old people

    Versions : #1#2#3
    Old people no longer talk or only sometimes from the tips of their eyes
    Even when rich, they're poor, they have no more illusions and just one heart for two
    In their home it smells like thyme, clean, lavender and language of yesteryear
    No matter if you live in Paris, you all live in the country when you've been living for too long
    Is it from having laughed too much that their voices crack when they speak about yesterday
    And from having cried too much that tears still appear at the corner of their eyes ?
    And if they tremble a bit, is it from seeing the silver clock, humming in the living room,
    Getting older, saying yes, saying no, saying : I'm waiting for you ?

    Old people no longer dream, their books get sleep, their pianos are closed
    The little cat is dead, the Sunday Muscat doesn't make them sing anymore
    The old people no longer move, their movements have too many wrinkles, their world is too little
    From the bed to the window, then from the bed to the armchair and from the bed to the bed
    And if they still go out arm-in-arm, all dressed up in stiffness
    That is to go, under the sun, to the funerals of an elder, to the funerals of an uglier
    And during just one sob, to forget for one whole hour about the silver clock
    Humming in the living room, saying yes, saying no, and then waiting for them

    Old people don't die, they fall asleep one day and sleep too long
    They hold each other by the hand, they're afraid to lose each other but nevertheless do so
    And the other one remains here, the better or the worse, the sweet or the severe
    This doesn't matter, the one remaining out of the two finds himself in hell
    Perheps you'll see it, you'll see it sometimes dressed in rain and sorrow
    Walking across the present, already apologizing for not being much further,
    And avoiding in front of you, one last time, the silver clock
    Humming in the living room, saying yes, saying no, telling them : I'm waiting for you
    Humming in the living room, saying yes, saying no and then waiting for us.

  • @flo26 said:
    Thanks a lot.
    Here is the the lyrics of les vieux in english.
    https://lyricstranslate.com/fr/les-vieux-old-people.html

    Old people

    Versions : #1#2#3
    Old people no longer talk or only sometimes from the tips of their eyes
    Even when rich, they're poor, they have no more illusions and just one heart for two
    In their home it smells like thyme, clean, lavender and language of yesteryear
    No matter if you live in Paris, you all live in the country when you've been living for too long
    Is it from having laughed too much that their voices crack when they speak about yesterday
    And from having cried too much that tears still appear at the corner of their eyes ?
    And if they tremble a bit, is it from seeing the silver clock, humming in the living room,
    Getting older, saying yes, saying no, saying : I'm waiting for you ?

    Old people no longer dream, their books get sleep, their pianos are closed
    The little cat is dead, the Sunday Muscat doesn't make them sing anymore
    The old people no longer move, their movements have too many wrinkles, their world is too little
    From the bed to the window, then from the bed to the armchair and from the bed to the bed
    And if they still go out arm-in-arm, all dressed up in stiffness
    That is to go, under the sun, to the funerals of an elder, to the funerals of an uglier
    And during just one sob, to forget for one whole hour about the silver clock
    Humming in the living room, saying yes, saying no, and then waiting for them

    Old people don't die, they fall asleep one day and sleep too long
    They hold each other by the hand, they're afraid to lose each other but nevertheless do so
    And the other one remains here, the better or the worse, the sweet or the severe
    This doesn't matter, the one remaining out of the two finds himself in hell
    Perheps you'll see it, you'll see it sometimes dressed in rain and sorrow
    Walking across the present, already apologizing for not being much further,
    And avoiding in front of you, one last time, the silver clock
    Humming in the living room, saying yes, saying no, telling them : I'm waiting for you
    Humming in the living room, saying yes, saying no and then waiting for us.

    Thanks very much. I’ve always felt it was one of Brel’s most touching songs. The line about the cat really gets to me - the idea that having a cat as a companion is no longer an option. Voir un Ami Pleurer is another desperately sad song, but this is more direct, unmoderated by commentary, raw.

  • I love « voir un ami pleurer »
    The fact is i love jacques brel!!

  • @flo26 said:
    I love « voir un ami pleurer »
    The fact is i love jacques brel!!

    Me too, to be honest. Particularly everything on Les Marquises.

  • @purpan2 said:

    @flo26 said:
    I love « voir un ami pleurer »
    The fact is i love jacques brel!!

    Me too, to be honest. Particularly everything on Les Marquises.

    Les marquises is a pure jewel!!

Sign In or Register to comment.