Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any Easter app sales upcoming

Have anybody seen any upcoming sales?
Im just an appaholic that wants to get most app for money...;)

Comments

• Kleverb 40% off Easter Sale

• @royor said:
    Kleverb 40% off Easter Sale

And DAW LP they put on sale

• Oh man I've been waiting for kleverb!

• @marcuspresident said:
    Have anybody seen any upcoming sales?
    Im just an appaholic that wants to get most app for money...;)

https://appsliced.co/apps?sort=latest&threshold=all&cat[0]=6011

• Would love to see @LuisMartinez at Lumbeat create a couple more bundles for his apps.

• I keep hoping for another sale on Stagelight content...I think the Full Unlock is still discounted, though. @MatthewAtStagelight , any chance of that? :smile:

• edited April 2019
  • Ampify iAPs and Packs are all on sale.

• NANOSTUDIO 2 HOLIDAY SALE NOW ON! 50% OFF until midnight on Monday 22nd!

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1112601015

• @White said:
    NANOSTUDIO 2 HOLIDAY SALE NOW ON! 50% OFF until midnight on Monday 22nd!

Rats! No discount on IAP.

• edited April 2019

Come on Sugar Bytes...You can do it ... :smile:

• @overorange said:

@White said:

According to the announcement on the Blip Interactive forum, IAPs are also on sale.

• @overorange said:

@White said:

• Cool the IAP are half price just picked up acoustic 2 some nice sounds there.

• Picked up Streetlytron Pro, but damn near have every other app on this whole page. 😁

• Hey guys I would love to hear a recommendation. I was thinking on getting NS2 packs but I thought I may go better with 4pockets chameleon? How many presets has it? I have AudioLayer but it’s like overkill for me and I don’t have much instruments in it. Use it mostly for piano on iPhone 🙈 I am more interested in this regard for normal instruments and no neurofunkbass patches and stuff like that...

• @david_2017 said:
    Hey guys I would love to hear a recommendation. I was thinking on getting NS2 packs but I thought I may go better with 4pockets chameleon? How many presets has it? I have AudioLayer but it’s like overkill for me and I don’t have much instruments in it. Use it mostly for piano on iPhone 🙈 I am more interested in this regard for normal instruments and no neurofunkbass patches and stuff like that...

NS2 has 2 "Acoustic" IAP packages available and they are on sale (saving you money).
    Chameleon would allow you to make instruments but it's without discount so buy today
    or next week and the cost is the same.

I was not impressed with the NS2 instruments. I have AudioLayer and have ben making instruments at a steady clip since buying and mastering the SynthJacker App which can auto-sample any AU App (like the Colossus Piano I paid $50 for an deleted to free up storage space on the iPad but keep on an iPhone). You might benefit the most from SynthJacker.

I'm eager to get Chameleon to have more acoustics drums and potentially a simpler sampler to make light-weight instruments. My AudioLayer instruments are massive to get the best possible clone of the AU Apps.

By now you've probably already bought something.

• @McD said:

@david_2017 said:
    Hey guys I would love to hear a recommendation. I was thinking on getting NS2 packs but I thought I may go better with 4pockets chameleon? How many presets has it? I have AudioLayer but it’s like overkill for me and I don’t have much instruments in it. Use it mostly for piano on iPhone 🙈 I am more interested in this regard for normal instruments and no neurofunkbass patches and stuff like that...

NS2 has 2 "Acoustic" IAP packages available and they are on sale (saving you money).
    Chameleon would allow you to make instruments but it's without discount so buy today

I was not impressed with the NS2 instruments. I have AudioLayer and have ben making instruments at a steady clip since buying and mastering the SynthJacker App which can auto-sample any AU App (like the Colossus Piano I paid $50 for an deleted to free up storage space on the iPad but keep on an iPhone). You might benefit the most from SynthJacker.

I'm eager to get Chameleon to have more acoustics drums and potentially a simpler sampler to make light-weight instruments. My AudioLayer instruments are massive to get the best possible clone of the AU Apps.

Haha, nope not bought anything yet. I am on vacation :)
    But I tended to Chameleon for the presets it delivers. I have synthjacker. Bought it the second the dev said it will sample AUs soon. Maybe IAA.
    AudioLayer Instruments Look so fragile to me. What runs today may be broken tomorrow... but once they run it’s very cool.

Does anyone know how many presets Chamäleon ships with?

• @White said:

Streetlytron '63 Edition

Ooh nice, I'll have that one too.

• @david_2017 said:

@McD said:

@david_2017 said:

Haha, nope not bought anything yet. I am on vacation :)
    But I tended to Chameleon for the presets it delivers. I have synthjacker. Bought it the second the dev said it will sample AUs soon. Maybe IAA.
    AudioLayer Instruments Look so fragile to me. What runs today may be broken tomorrow... but once they run it’s very cool.

Around about 100 presets plus a vocoder.

• McDMcD
    edited April 2019

@david_2017 said:

I can't find it in writing but I think the videos mentioned 50 but it could just as well have been 15. There's only one way to tell so I'll buy it and report back.

I pulled the trigger on the Creatives 2 Bundle with Chameleon, Shimmer FX and Atomizer for $17 to save a bit.

94 presets delivered in "All" (alphabetically) or in 11 Categories and an "Other" folder.

• @david_2017 said:

Well, if by "normal instruments' you mean acoustic or electromechanical stuff then you definitely need support for multiple velocity layers - Either take the time and load the samples in Obsidian or use AudioLayer anyway. Or bs-16i if you prefer using one of the thousands of available free sound fonts (and there are some great ones!).
    4p chameleon simply cannot do this.

• @McD said:

@david_2017 said:

I can't find it in writing but I think the videos mentioned 50 but it could just as well have been 15. There's only one way to tell so I'll buy it and report back.

I pulled the trigger on the Creatives 2 Bundle with Chameleon, Shimmer FX and Atomizer for $17 to save a bit.

94 presets delivered in "All" (alphabetically) or in 11 Categories and an "Other" folder.

I think you'll be pleased with Chameleon if you want good coverage of instruments in presets.
    The FX are on the primary page in a "Hardware Rack Unit" interface like most of the 4Pockets Apps. I've been slowly buying them all so helping you was just the bit of push I needed.

• I ended up getting all the rest of the NS2 sound packs. I didn’t buy them for the quality of the patches (though many of them are quite good), but for the vast sound palette easily at my fingertips.

I try very hard to separate out the composition and sound design phases. If I’m creating, I don’t want to get sucked down the rabbit hole of finding the perfect sound. I try to force myself to get something “close enough”, then worry about refining the sound later.

There are a huge variety of sounds in the NS2 sound packs. Many of them are also useful to deconstruct for learning about Obsidian and Slate.

They do take up significant storage, though, if that’s an issue.