Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

157 presets by the great @spidericemidas !!

Comments

• edited April 2019

Not really old news as that is a thread about d1 synth not primer....and not everyone read that that whole posting...so...😒

Also primer is an au if anyone was curious

• if you like bad DIY metaphor jokes...

you might say 'thanks to spidericemidas, Primer finally got it's glossy overcoat'

(groan)

• @tk32 said:
    if you like bad DIY metaphor jokes...

you might say 'thanks to spidericemidas, Primer finally got it's glossy overcoat'

(groan)

Hahaha hey it's true!
    He really brought life to this synth that I didn't even realize was an au until now...
    I never tried to program it myself but clearly it is more than capable of getting down!

• @reasOne said:

@tk32 said:
    if you like bad DIY metaphor jokes...

(groan)

Hahaha hey it's true!
    He really brought life to this synth that I didn't even realize was an au until now...
    I never tried to program it myself but clearly it is more than capable of getting down!

For a FREE synth, Primer is pretty capable and versatile! Some good sounds can be coaxed out of it. Easy and quick to program. It’s designed for beginners to learn on.

• McDMcD
    edited April 2019

A Free Synth with 157 Free Presets from "La Arana" and a FabFilter AU bundled for $18.

NOTE: you must assemble the bundle and for owners of Primer the cost paid will be deducted from your FabFilter cost. You are Free to purchase it w/o Primer. You are also Free to just pass and wait for Rebates as a better deal.

My iPad bought the update so...

• Wow just installed Premier Synth and wow! Free? What a gift! Thanks!

• I'd just like to make the obligatory comment that while syntorial seems expensive, it is really really good. If you want to learn synth design quickly that's probably the best way to do it.

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Wow just installed Premier Synth and wow! Free? What a gift! Thanks!

I know! A FREE AUv3 synth that is capable of making a huge variety of sounds like this, is a wonderful thing!
    Many of the sounds in this pack have been designed to work together and enhance each other, taking advantage of the AUv3 compatibility, you can load a few instances of Primer into AUM and experiment with layering and blending many of these sounds to make bigger soundscapes etc.

• @Tones4Christ said:

Agreed!!!

@Spidericemidas said:

@Tones4Christ said:

I know! A FREE AUv3 synth that is capable of making a huge variety of sounds like this, is a wonderful thing!
    Many of the sounds in this pack have been designed to work together and enhance each other, taking advantage of the AUv3 compatibility, you can load a few instances of Primer into AUM and experiment with layering and blending many of these sounds to make bigger soundscapes etc.

Nice man ima do that!!