Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Live Stream Mon 15th April - Massive Berlin School Style AUM Session 20.00 UK Time

I have spent a big part of today setting this up in AUM, if it all works live I’ll be amazed.
Streaming Live on my YouTube Channel at 8.00pm UK Time

Comments

• Great! I’m from Berlin, so I will be with you at 8:00 PM.
    Love the Berlin School! 😊

• Big thumbs up.

I'll try to be there..

• Out of curiosity what apps are included in the setup?

• @Samu said:
    Out of curiosity what apps are included in the setup?

I guess StepBud, StepPolyArp, Quantum... 😎

• @Samu So far 3 Atoms, SynthMaster One, bs-16i, Shimmer FX, Harmonic Exciter, Rozeta XOX, Rozeta LFO, FlangerFX, 2x Sunrizer, Ruismaker NOIR, Ruismaker, Eos2, Perforator, and some of the AUM internal FX, I’m also going to add something else like Zeeon if I can

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @Samu So far 3 Atoms, SynthMaster One, bs-16i, Shimmer FX, Harmonic Exciter, Rozeta XOX, Rozeta LFO, FlangerFX, 2x Sunrizer, Ruismaker NOIR, Ruismaker, Eos2, Perforator, and some of the AUM internal FX, I’m also going to add something else like Zeeon if I can

Cool! That would for sure 'kill' my iPad Air 2 :D

• @Samu Just loaded Zeeon and with everything running at the same time with all the effects it’s peaking at around 40 to 47%

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    @Samu Just loaded Zeeon and with everything running at the same time with all the effects it’s peaking at around 40 to 47%

Cool, I actually love sequencing the Ruismakers with StepPolyArp Unit :)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/kitg5742negqefz/RPReplay_Final1555351671.MP4?dl=0

• edited April 2019

@thesoundtestroom
    Is the stream already running?
    I can’t find...

• @chandroji said:
    @thesoundtestroom
    Is the stream already running?
    I can’t find...

I guess one more hour of wait or so :)

• Thanks @Samu !
    I was thinking UK and Germany are in the same time zone... 😎

• edited April 2019

Thanks a lot for the show!
    This was a really great performance, very well done Doug! 👍
    And the AUM session didn’t crashed! 😎

Cheers!

• If anyone missed the live stream and is interested to see how it turned out here is the link to the video.
    It actually went really well considering 😂