Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Shapes of Aphelian

Took the trusty Aphelian out for a spin again.
Tried it as a sequencer for other synths and used the internal drum-sequencer.

I now know again why i never used them ;)
Going back to other drum sequencers.
But using Aphelian as a synth driver was quite amusing and enjoyable.

Comments

• Pretty cool! Enjoyed that

• edited April 2019

Took the trusty Aphelian out for a spin again.
    Tried it as a sequencer for other synths and used the internal drum-sequencer.

I now know again why i never used them ;)

Going back to other drum sequencers.
    But using Aphelian as a synth driver was quite amusing and enjoyable.

I wonder what would happen if you took the midi out of Aphelian DRUMS and routed it into Cality?
    It would be the same as using any other source - except all your midi controls are in one place. Going to have to try this myself.

• edited April 2019

Do the Aphelian drums have MIDI out?
    I have to check that...

Edit:
    Nope - could not find MIDI Out for the drums

• edited April 2019

@MrBlaschke They do... one moment please

Damn it, switch the noises off and on labels

• Ah well. Thanks :)
    I searched on the „drum“ page as the MIDI Out for the Synths is on their respective page...as well as on that page.
    Well well. Again learned something :smiley:

• I loved it! And I agree that Aphelian is a better sequencer for synths than for drums. B)

• I think you have to send all the drums to one out, you can't split each drum to its own channel, from what I can tell

• @Superflashilandia said:
    I loved it! And I agree that Aphelian is a better sequencer for synths than for drums. B)

If you mean the song - Thanks :smile:

@reasOne said:
    I think you have to send all the drums to one out, you can't split each drum to its own channel, from what I can tell

1 channel and several notes should be enough for e.g. Patterning - but then, why not Patterning on its own. It‘s just marvelous :smile: Maybe trying with „SeekBeats“ or „Ton“ later on.