Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Scale MIDI volume control

I'm controlling the volume of Audiobus using a MIDI expression pedal, however I'm wondering if there's a way to scale it? Because now 0-127 on the pedal goes from -60dB to +24dB. Is there a way to make 127 0dB? I don't want the audio peaking, but i also don't want to have to try and figure out where I need to stop my foot. I want to push the pedal all the way down and have it stop at 0dB. Is there a way to do this?

Comments

• I've responded to your email thus, @Nerokerr :

Yes, there is - it’s in the Audiobus 3.4 beta, though, which is coming soon. I’ve invited you to the beta so you can check it out.

• Oops. I need to be more careful about what’s in the beta vs. the current release. Sorry for the mis-information.