Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Universes Colliding! - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

edited April 2019 in Other

Edited to include the video.

This afternoon I've been on simultaneous Electronisounds Audio and Sound Test Room live streams, chatting with YouTube and forum regulars.

Thanks you guys - this really made my day. I've been feeling really depressed lately, and moments like this, however small they may be, where I can connect with like minded folks and have a good chat just change everything.

So yeah - nice to know that even us old guys can still make some new friends. Thank you all for keeping it real. See you all on the information superhighway.

Comments

• @Daveypoo said:
    I've been feeling really depressed lately, and moments like this, however small they may be, where I can connect with like minded folks and have a good chat just change everything.

I get a lot of benefit from "virtual community" based on mutual interest physical community based on reality. Everyone here smells good and seems to bath frequently... and no one has mentioned these issues with me here. In the physical realm there are too many requirements to participate.

There was a Music Festival near us this last weekend and my spouse noticed me watching the "Live Stream" and she said "Good, we don't need to go." I still applauded every soloist to show respect.

Sometimes virtual beats actual. Is that too depressing? or empowering? Discuss.

• All too frequently I have been suffering from anxiety (closely related to depression - according to those in the know).

Coming here to this forum, making music, and putting on my headphones really helps @Daveypoo so you're not alone. :)

The world is wide and we don't have to deal with all the problems all at once in win or lose fashion. Just a bit at a time.

Cheers (even though I'm not British ;P )

• quick video bump