Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BeatMaker 3 IAA app list display bug

edited April 2019 in Support and Feedback

Whenever I try to pick an inter app audio app, the names are pretty messed up, for example it might say patterning (output 8) and show a thumbnail of iM1. They never seem to display correctly so I have to try to find an app by the tiny thumbnail and not the actual app name. Is there any fix to this?

Comments

• edited April 2019

Definitely a bug. The names seem to scroll independently to the icons as soon as you start scrolling.

Weirdly, the AUv3 plugin list is completely fine, so this only affects IAA

I think it was reported already, so should be fixed in the next update - which I've heard is planned fairly soon.

• Ahh, good to know, thanks @tk32!