Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopy Blackhole

edited April 2019 in Other

Some genius posted this first ever pic of a black hole over on fb ipadmusician :D

@Michael

Comments

• I guess the black hole refers to where the time goes :D

• So that explains why I'm always losing hours when I'm messing with Loopy.....

• 😁 I hope Sagittarius A* at least got a promo code from @Michael 😉

• I’ve been buzzing over the news today. This is sooooo exciting! I was complaining (like an old man) to my kids today on the way to school that “in my day” Pluto was still a planet and that we’d never actually seen a picture of it, and black holes were still theoretical and would be impossible to image because, well, they’re black.

• @Zjenji said:
    black holes were still theoretical and would be impossible to image because, well, they’re black.

• @richardyot said:

@Zjenji said:
    black holes were still theoretical and would be impossible to image because, well, they’re black.

Hahahahahahaha! “But this goes to eleven, see.”

• edited April 2019

@SevenSystems said:
    😁 I hope Sagittarius A* at least got a promo code from @Michael 😉

That right photo is not Sagitatrius A* (which is in center of ojr galaxy);, it's blackhoke in center of Messier 87 galaxy :trollface:

Or aliens playing with Loopy on really big iPad. In centre of M87 :))

• @dendy said:
    Or aliens playing with Loopy on really big iPad. In centre of M87 :))

Yep, proof that Aliens watched that Jimmy Fallon video when he made a song with Billy Joel on Loopy HD

• Loopy has enough bars I think you could loop several months of audio. Then you get started on the next months long loop right after naturally.

• @dendy said:

@SevenSystems said:
    😁 I hope Sagittarius A* at least got a promo code from @Michael 😉

That right photo is not Sagitatrius A* (which is in center of ojr galaxy);, it's blackhoke in center of Messier 87 galaxy :trollface:

Sorry, I just got the news from the main German news outlet, and as it goes, mainstream journalists are not really the most scientifically adept people on Earth (or in the galaxy ;)), so the article was extremely confusing and contradictory and in the end I didn't know what they had photographed. But thanks for letting me know, will now consult a real source of knowledge like Wikipedia (?) :)

• Sam Neill tweeted “Been There Done That” after the photo of the black hole was published.

made me laugh !

• Orange is the new black.

• :D

Sure guys, sure it took a worldwide team of astrophysicists. Or one guy with the Loopy icon and Photoshop.

• I knew it, Loopy Masterpiece is going *Galactic edition ;)

• That's why it's taking so long to come out - it's coming from a million light-years away. Just another 999,995 years, guys!

• It'll be worth the wait :D

• It's a sign!!! Loopy is the king of all loopers .... All others will bow down and tremble at its majesty!

Or....

Loopy is telling us it is about to transform into an audio unit!!!!!

• @Michael said:
    That's why it's taking so long to come out - it's coming from a million light-years away. Just another 999,995 years, guys!

😂

• You won’t believe this: I found the full size image on NASA’s website !

😜

• To be honest those 'black hole' pictures look more like rectal exams done with an endoscope...

• @Samu said:
    To be honest those 'black hole' pictures look more like rectal exams done with an endoscope...

Hah! Humans are all excited because they combined all of their telescopes to finally take a picture of God's anus.

Nice.

• To top it of it's not actually a real 'photo' but a 'computer generated image' calculated from sensor data since something that doesn't even reflect light can not be properly 'photographed'...

Oh well, let us all enjoy the blurry image that is most likely the most expensive piece of sh*t in mankind's history so far...

• And if you make music on desktop, Eventide is celebrating the photo by discounting Blackhole to $29. Great reverb plugin.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/reverb/reverb/blackhole

• edited April 2019

@Seangarland said:
    And if you make music on desktop, Eventide is celebrating the photo by discounting Blackhole to $29. Great reverb plugin.

https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/reverb/reverb/blackhole

• edited April 2019

@Samu said:
    Oh well, let us all enjoy the blurry image that is most likely the most expensive piece of sh*t in mankind's history so far...

it's boring mostly because it's is EXACTLY like we expected, or to be more exact like Einstein's OTR predicted 100 years ago.. In some way when Higgs boson was discovered in LHC, or gravitational waves recorded in LIGO - it was boring the same way - because it was exactly like theory predicted many years before.

But that's also science - searching for experiments and observations to prove theory validity (or invalidate it). In fact this blurry piece od shit, which was predicted by @Michael many years ago :trollface: , is first real proof that black holes are not just weird abstract mathematic constructs, but real physical object.

• @dendy said:

@Samu said:

it's boring mostly because it's is EXACTLY like we expected, or to be more exact like Einstein's OTR predicted 100 years ago.. In some way when Higgs boson was discovered in LHC, or gravitational waves recorded in LIGO - it was boring the same way - because it was exactly like theory predicted many years before.

But that's also science - searching for experiments and observations to prove theory validity (or invalidate it). In fact this blurry piece od shit, which was predicted by @Michael many years ago :trollface: , is first real proof that black holes are not just weird abstract mathematic constructs, but real physical object.

The irony here is, why go look for 'challenges' far far away when we can't even solve the issues we have on the planet we live on? :D

• edited April 2019

Remote Collaboration

High Resolution Editing

Closed Beta

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Sam Neill tweeted “Been There Done That” after the photo of the black hole was published.

made me laugh !

haha. Class!