Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BLEASS reverb available for pre-order

I am currently watching Doug's livestream on it. Stoked about this, because their delay was bloody brilliant.

https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/bleass-reverb-auv3-audioplugin/id1457212864

Comments

• Oh ya that delay is great... When will we see the reverb?

• @Zaubrer said:
    I am currently watching Doug's livestream on it. Stoked about this, because their delay was bloody brilliant.

Is this the coming IR reverb that to which someone alluded to recently?

• edited April 2019

Just watched Dougs live stream sounds great. It’s ready for pre order in the App Store £2.99 UK.

• Looks Cool I’m in !

• Pre ordered!

• Is the Pre-order price different from the price when it is released?

• Looking at their other component i guess yes.

• @Pierre118 said:
    Is the Pre-order price different from the price when it is released?

Pretty sure based on a Instagram post that it's a special pre order price

• @Pierre118 said:
    Is the Pre-order price different from the price when it is released?

Yes, this is from their Facebook page:

pre order special price : 2,99$ until april the 10th.
    then 3,99$ after the release for one week

• Take my money! 😍

• LOL, This is the first time I've actually pre-ordered something :)

• same here... i wonder what time it will drop, and what time zone Bleass is in? > @Samu said:

LOL, This is the first time I've actually pre-ordered something :)

• Just downloaded from UK app store Sounds Excellent

• It’s here in 😁US too

• What distinguishes it from other iOS reverbs?

• @espiegel123 said:
    What distinguishes it from other iOS reverbs?

@espiegel123 my ears -

• @espiegel123 the threshold control is an added bonus. The reflections and filter. Most reverb just has Damp control.

• Amazing! Played with it for some minutes. Brilliant sound and the freeze will stay in volume and will not get louder over time. Great 👍🏼 plug

• The ducker effect is pretty good, I wonder if you can sidechain it, that would be awesome. Anyone managed it yet ?

• The Freeze option is the killer feature in my opinion. I think it sounds great and is capable of getting into more sonically adventurous territory if you like.

• Whoa it sounds so lush, glad I grabbed this one! If it holds up CPU wise to Zero Reverb I might just be retiring Zero

• Whoa it sounds so lush, glad I grabbed this one! If it holds up CPU wise to Zero Reverb I might just be retiring Zero

• That transform XY pad is insanely brilliant.

Seems spring is really pushing them out this year..

• @marmakin said:
    The Freeze option is the killer feature in my opinion. I think it sounds great and is capable of getting into more sonically adventurous territory if you like.

THiS!

It’s so great that it’s not feeding itself and blowing up. Just amazing where it can take you! Freeze is the kill!!!!

• @david_2017 said:

@marmakin said:
    The Freeze option is the killer feature in my opinion. I think it sounds great and is capable of getting into more sonically adventurous territory if you like.

THiS!

It’s so great that it’s not feeding itself and blowing up. Just amazing where it can take you! Freeze is the kill!!!!

Exactly 😎 I love the EHX Freeze pedal for guitar and it’s well worth the $3 for that feature alone to have for iOS. Great app!

• @david_2017 said:

@marmakin said:

THiS!

Frozen yet so warm!

• edited April 2019

I loooove how far it extends into artificially small room sizes. Add freeze, the tranform pad, and buttery smooth UI: endless playable reverb party! I’ll still be pulling the amazing noizes verb here and there, but this takes the throne as a go to for me..

Hats off!

• Hmmm...
    So I guess this is a good one.
    ;)