Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is It Cool To Post About Our Live Improv Twitch Stream? We Jam Using IOS & portable gear.

edited February 2019 in Creations

Even the Wednesday stream is broadcast in 1080 using an iPhone.

The Perfect_Glitch_Show is a weekly Radio Show (since 2012!) hosted by several of the members of our local electronic music community.
Every week we set up for an Improv Jam focused on Mobile apps and small, portable music gear, while still utilizing traditional instrumentation. Why? Because that’s all that fits on board the space Shuttle. Rocket Fuel ain’t cheap!

We’ve got all the past episodes and streams from our other projects over on YouTube so of course there’s a link to that

https://youtube.com/channel/UCurmnNhmzauj8MRQcagCCQQ

I really enjoy reading the quality posts here and the community here is very helpful. Thanks for checking out this post and feel free to pop over and say hello! We go live every Wednesday & Saturday night at Midnight Central.

Happy Jammin!

Comments

• Nice one, best of luck with it :)

• The way to go! Keep playin’...

• Great, live streaming is the way to go eventually I reckon.

One thing though, the graphic overlay has pretty much prevented me from watching the video. I know there is the urge to make the vid exciting but I'd rather invest in dynamic lighting in the room with only some graphics... or have full on graphics not at the same as the stream. Just my opinion though.

• Tonight we’re gonna introduce an LZX Vidiot Modular Video Synth Unit into the show! Dr. M will be jamming on his portable mini mobile ios setup.

The Vidiot is a real interesting video synthesizer, but also can overlay some cool modulations onto video running through the unit.

Let’s see how it performs under the pressure of space travel!

• Focusing on Using the Quneo with the Puc+ tonight! Goin Live at Midnight w/ the Mobile / IOS Group Jam!

• 👍Bitchin’! The brain melted and flowed out my ear. That’s ok, now there’s more space in my head.

• Thanks! Same happens to mine ;)

• Yep. It is the answer to a lot of potential issues getting able to play live for people with niche genres and weirdos like us...

• The Perfect_Glitch Spaceship is primed for another iOS Jam Journey, & we saved you a seat! Live Stream on Twitch in 1 hour, 11:59 pm C

• It was an Awesome Dream Team on stream from the space ship tonight, iphone8, iPad, and 6s all in full force, as well as guitar & bass.

Here’s a link for those interested.
    Thanks to those that stopped by!

• edited April 2019

the Perfect_Glitch Show - Live again tonight @ 12p c (in 2 hours) the midi synced Improv Collab from the MiDiGator band.

• edited May 2019

Tonight’s jam was another level, in so many ways.
    I sequenced some GR-16 beats on the iPad, mixed in some beats from the Boss dr202, and mangled them live using ATOMIZER, REPLICANT 2, & ElasticFX. Tredlok played & made some sweet new synth patches on the brand new ArturIa MicroFreak Synth, and GrooveCluster held it down with the envelope filter bass riffs and the cool electribe chords.

Here’s a link to an interesting part where the jam takes off, but feel free to jump around the jam.

We stream these Wednesday jams on Twitch using an iPhone 6s and the StreamLabs app.

And hey, listen, if your checking it out, thanks! We’ve been doin these Improv jams for years (check out our YouTube!), we put a lot of effort and time into these sessions and really appreciate you taking some time out to check us out 🤖👍

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/422376083?t=1760s

• edited May 2019

mind if i jump on your coattails ? :D

if you've got access to the bandwidth live streaming is a lot of fun.

here's one we made earlier, could arguably do with a bit of editing down as it inevitably 'peaks & troughs' over the 2+ hours, but it's up there as it went out at the time, warts & all.

three of us in a small room improvising with the vjing also being done real time....two ipads/iphone/two laptops/with electric bass & guitar at points

https://youtube.com/watch?v=x1ohEsB3YNc

• Hey @Paul16 thanks for the link I’ll check it out.

Well be live tonight with the iOS glitch music jam at 12 pm central, well have Gieskes style visuals as well, see you all then!

Www.twitch.tv/Tremendm.labs