Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

U Tube is it having First World Problems !

Is anyone else having degraded video playback today 20 March on U Tube? All videos I viewed look really poor quality picture also all the comments have suddenly dropped from ever video I watched and I haven’t changed any settings ?

Comments

• Sounds like an improvement, all things considered 😄

• Sorry but its just you! YouTube app on iPad, Chrome on Mac, all working ok for me

• You Tube search results have been broken the past 5 days. The filters don’t work. Not sure if it’s related.

• YouTube seemed to suffer a major meltdown during Doug’s live stream this evening. Lost the video for a while. Rebooted, then lost all the live chat completely!

• It appears to be the U Tube App that’s not showing any comments in videos weird as if you going direct to the website it’s fine. I redownloaded the app without changes today and still the same all comments missing from all videos on the app!

• Video views count is going backwards on my videos?!
    Losing loads each day!

• Is there a different video host out there?
    Thinking of changing as YouTube is grinding my gears!

• edited March 2019

I notice the filter by upload date, or ordering results by week, month etc. no longer work. YouTube steadily gets a bit crappier each month.

• @MonzoPro said:
    I notice the filter by upload date, or ordering results by week, month etc. no longer work. YouTube steadily gets a bit crappier each month.

Too bad Google was granted a monopoly by the CIA and NSA on citizen data collection, otherwise we could have actual competition...

• Good luck finding new videos.

• @MonzoPro said:

Just wanted to write/ask the same...
    Poor show, google

• View by date is all wonky as well.

• The view filters are temporary disabled by Youtube. Has to do with the New Zealand attack. They did not want that users could easy find the online videos about that subject finding them by date. I don't know when it will be corrected

• It's about to pop.

Too many cat videos.