Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

First song after a few months of break

So after a few months of break I finally put something together. I've watched Titanic a few days/weeks ago and this song idea came to my mind. I used mostly Tracktion and some free vsts and also ThumbJam and Cubasis. Feel free to comment, any advice is welcome :)

Comments

• Hi @asia. Nice to hear this. I loved the early string parts. If it were my track I would substitute a less atmospheric piano sound in the beginning. However, when you brought in the same piano at 3:00 it was super effective! In the beginning, for me, the contrast between the bassy cloud of piano didn't meld with the strings and then flutes. I do like the idea of the off sounding piano at the start and continuing, just without the fuzzy stuff suffusing it. Good track!

• That was a good start the morning listening piece for me. Very evocative of loss and remembrance. Clean and effective choices of notes, sounds and effects to capture a feeling.

• Thanks so much for your opinions! :)