Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SSL Six, I think I'm in love!

Comments

• it's ugly though, don't like the trim at all but stillllll

• edited March 2019

I like it, was actually looking for something like this, just spent all my monies on a matrixbrute. About to look up price lol, dont wanna know.
    Edit: Yep, didnt wanna know.

• as usual, the price of love is making me wince,

• @DEADCIRCUITGOD said:
    I like it, was actually looking for something like this, just spent all my monies on a matrixbrute. About to look up price lol, dont wanna know.

same feeling!!! the simplicity vs. quality is making me drool

• @DEADCIRCUITGOD said:

It’s crazy cheap for an SSL. Crazy pricey when you’ve a more Behringer-ey budget. :-/

• @klownshed said:

@DEADCIRCUITGOD said:

It’s crazy cheap for an SSL. Crazy pricey when you’ve a more Behringer-ey budget. :-/

Haha for sure, way out of my range for the moment, esp for something that's really nice but that I don't reeeally need. I mean my setup right now has no distinguishable latency so, software and audio interface can do this just fine for the moment. Still want one dangit.

• I'd so not get this even if I had the money (I'd go with something more flexible that isn't 100% locked to the SSL sound, like Console 1 by Softube, since emulations are virtually indistinguishable)! But it's still awesome to see available.

• edited March 2019

An SSL for less than a quarter mil, and you don't need an Uber to get from one end to the other! What does it cost?
    I'd be interested to hear how it stacks up against the Sound Devices units.

• @pauly said:
    An SSL for less than a quarter mil, and you don't need an Uber to get from one end to the other! What does it cost?
    I'd be interested to hear how it stacks up against the Sound Devices units.

I'm sure a ton of comparisons will be forthcoming, at least I sincerely hope so

• edited March 2019

• https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/solid-state-logic-six

One interesting thing is that this appears to be a completely analogue device, which explains the lack of USB or SPDIF outputs. The downside of this is that your end product - unless you are using it for live mixing - will be determined by the quality of the A/D converter you pair it with.

• @pauly said:
    https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/solid-state-logic-six

One interesting thing is that this appears to be a completely analogue device, which explains the lack of USB or SPDIF outputs. The downside of this is that your end product - unless you are using it for live mixing - will be determined by the quality of the A/D converter you pair it with.

yep that is a bummer but not a deal breaker for sure

• I know which one looks more fun, and its not these