Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New track using Enso and Esoteric Synth

This one started off as an Enso jam - with Esoteric Synth and Noir fed into it, and finished off with some desktop drums and ambience. @JohnnyGoodyear might recognise the vocal part in the middle section...

https://horsegas.bandcamp.com/track/the-fifty-nine-icosahedra

Comments

• Love it 😍

• Something unsettling proto-fascistic about the ending there, the Orwell drums leading into the Huxley soma chords of all-is-well....on a more musical and less bolloxy-analytical basis; what is that sound at the end from? Really rather nice...

• @cuscolima said:
    Love it 😍

Thank you!

• edited March 2019

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Something unsettling proto-fascistic about the ending there, the Orwell drums leading into the Huxley soma chords of all-is-well....on a more musical and less bolloxy-analytical basis; what is that sound at the end from? Really rather nice...

The majority of the unsettling noises come from Esoteric Synth, which kicked things off in the original jam session - and I think that's set the overall gloomy industrial tone. A reflection of what's going on in the UK at the moment? Maybe.

I used your vocals to carry the journey along - the Lone Commentator caught up in the middle of a hideous dark entropy, stating his lot.

But I wanted to add some light to the shade - so picture yourself in a dank, dripping, deserted warehouse, sat under a single flickering bulb, with a small keyboard in your lap, playing beautiful uplifting notes into the ether....optimism and kindness rule.

Actually on my Soundcloud page it segues really nicely into the next track 'Intermediate Forms' which lifts the atmospehre a bit.

The end sound was from an NI Form patch, wriggled into an unfamiliar shape.

• @MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Something unsettling proto-fascistic about the ending there, the Orwell drums leading into the Huxley soma chords of all-is-well....on a more musical and less bolloxy-analytical basis; what is that sound at the end from? Really rather nice...

The majority of the unsettling noises come from Esoteric Synth, which kicked things off in the original jam session - and I think that's set the overall gloomy industrial tone. A reflection of what's going on in the UK at the moment? Maybe.

I used your vocals to carry the journey along - the Lone Commentator caught up in the middle of a hideous dark entropy, stating his lot.

But I wanted to add some light to the shade - so picture yourself in a dank, dripping, deserted warehouse, sat under a single flickering bulb, with a small keyboard in your lap, playing beautiful uplifting notes into the ether....optimism and kindness rule.

Actually on my Soundcloud page it segues really nicely into the next track 'Intermediate Forms' which lifts the atmospehre a bit.

hideous dark entropy is totally my middle name.

As for the sound at the end, I really, really like it. Funny how there are a thousand close-tos, but then there's the one...toast, I guess.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

hideous dark entropy is totally my middle name.

As for the sound at the end, I really, really like it. Funny how there are a thousand close-tos, but then there's the one...toast, I guess.

I’ll check the track tomorrow. I tend to record everything to audio, but might still be loaded if it was the last patch I used.