Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MidEast Bossa Nova / BeatHawk Classical Guitar

More and more I am recording with the piano and dropping it out in the arrangement. Loving the BeatHawk guitars. IFretless bass preset plus attack setting superb. Leaving the acoustic behind. MidEast Drummer after the fact.

All the instruments...

Comments

• Nice. The BH guitars work out nicely and your chord voicings are excellent. Doesn’t sound like guitar samples played from a keyboard.

• Yeah, @espiegel. I am frankly amazed at how the keyboard translates to guitar for me. The one thing that made it possible is the acquisition of MIDI Tools keyboard zone tool. Working from a single midi track that contained both bass and mid/treble data was an impossible translation. But now my right hand generates its own track and the odd note that strays into bass terrain can be dealt with. So assigning the guitar to the upper track keeps it totally in range. The algorithms seem to do the rest.

Thanks for listening!

• Super nice track.

• Great track. You have been very productive lately. Every track as nice as the next.

Keep it up. I’m enjoying listening.

• Best one yet. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Thanks for the praise @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr. Very appreciative! @ecou, thank you. Getting a free SpaceCraft in no way obligates you to like my stuff, but lie if you must! 🤪🥰
    @audiblevideo... I found the secret!
    ... ditch the piano! 🥺😱🙃

• @espiegel123 said:
    Nice. The BH guitars work out nicely and your chord voicings are excellent. Doesn’t sound like guitar samples played from a keyboard.

that hits the nail - and the track nails it :+1:

• edited March 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    @ecou, thank you. Getting a free SpaceCraft in no way obligates you to like my stuff, but lie if you must! 🤪🥰

Oh good ! I can tell the truth now 😂😂

@audiblevideo... I found the secret!
    ... ditch the piano! 🥺😱🙃

Don’t ditch the piano. Ibreally enjoy your piano playing. I wish I could play that well.