Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Looking For An Audio App Developer

edited March 2019 in Other

Hello,

My name is Tobi and this is my first post here.

I am working for a little startup in Zurich and we created a portable sensor which transforms movement into sound in real-time. Various activities can therefore be enriched by either real or artificial, interactive sound patterns. Basically you can play virtual instruments and change tones and play notes through movements (imagine the sensors are fixed to your wrists).

We are currently looking for an audio app developer and I was told that this forum might be the right place to search for a freelancer who would like to work with us.

Our requirements:

• broad knowledge in C# programming
  • you are familiar with Java, Objective-C, Swift and HTML5.
  • ideally you are experienced in the programming of mobile music apps
  • you should be familiar in working with iOS and/or android
  • you have already worked with popular music frameworks such as Audiokit
    and you may know Juce or HISE

Please feel free to contact us via info(at)mictic.com

Thank you so much!

Best
Tobi

Comments