Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GeoShred Not Working Properly in Auria Pro 3/19/19

Audio is mono as an AUv3 and impossible to make work as IAA.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• All AUv3 audio in Auria Pro is mono currently.

I am able to use it as IAA by starting it outside of Auria Pro before adding it as an FX on an audio channel. Are you having problems other than that using it?

Personally, I’d just load the AU in an AudioBus input slot, with Auria Pro in the output.

• Hi, thanks for the suggestions. What midi settings are you using in GeoShred?

• @AmpApps said:
    Audio is mono as an AUv3 and impossible to make work as IAA.

Any thoughts?

I recommend reporting these over on the Auriaapp forum. The dev seems to be actively trying to quash reported bugs in preparation for a bug fix update. I reported an Enso related issue and they seem to be tracking it down.

• I guess I should also have said I’m wanting to record MIDI.

• A bug fix update would be awesome! I hope timeline scrub gets fixed.

• @AmpApps said:
    I guess I should also have said I’m wanting to record MIDI.

Oh. In that case, yes, it does seem to be overly difficult. I think I would host the AU in AudioBus, with Geoshred AU in the midi input and virtual midi bridge as the output. Then on the audio page, I’d put Auria in the output lane with Geoshred in the input.

This will automatically create an audio track in Auria for recording GeoShred Audio. Finally, add a midi track and set AudioBus as the input to record the midi.

• @AmpApps said:
    A bug fix update would be awesome! I hope timeline scrub gets fixed.

Make sure that you report it to them if you haven't already.

• @wim said:

@AmpApps said:
    I guess I should also have said I’m wanting to record MIDI.

Oh. In that case, yes, it does seem to be overly difficult. I think I would host the AU in AudioBus, with Geoshred AU in the midi input and virtual midi bridge as the output. Then on the audio page, I’d put Auria in the output lane with Geoshred in the input.

This will automatically create an audio track in Auria for recording GeoShred Audio. Finally, add a midi track and set AudioBus as the input to record the midi.

Thank you so much for this.