Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dark ambient made with enso & EsotericSynth

Comments

• Are there any other apps on that, or is all the sound being generated by Esoteric?

Love it, might have to get ES later.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Are there any other apps on that, or is all the sound being generated by Esoteric?

Posted on the main Enso thread:

“Some dark ambience made with eight enso’s, seven EsotericSynth and a moog model d”

I think ES has the monzopro sound...

• @MonzoPro said:
    Are there any other apps on that, or is all the sound being generated by Esoteric?

Yep all Esoteric (plus some fx) and one model D

• edited March 2019

@Moderndaycompiler said:

@MonzoPro said:

Posted on the main Enso thread:

“Some dark ambience made with eight enso’s, seven EsotericSynth and a moog model d”

I think ES has the monzopro sound...

@barabajagal said:

@MonzoPro said:

Yep all Esoteric (plus some fx) and one model D

Cheers guys, picked it up earlier.

Very strange app..could only get 2 x Ensos plus 2 x Esoterics on my Air 2 before it started crackling, but....yeah.....what a thing...need to investigate more fully tomorrow..

• @MonzoPro said:

Very strange app..could only get 2 x Ensos plus 2 x Esoterics on my Air 2 before it started crackling, but....yeah.....what a thing...need to investigate more fully tomorrow..

The thing to do is record whatever you want into Enso (in AUM thou whatever fx you want to use ) , then delete everything apart from the Enso’s.
    Works a treat at keeping the DSP down . I reckon you could probably get ten or more Enso’s going this way , if that’s what you want.

• Dark! And ambient! Mounds and Almond Joy!

• edited March 2019

@barabajagal said:

@MonzoPro said:

The thing to do is record whatever you want into Enso (in AUM thou whatever fx you want to use ) , then delete everything apart from the Enso’s.
    Works a treat at keeping the DSP down . I reckon you could probably get ten or more Enso’s going this way , if that’s what you want.

Yeah I’ll have a better go this week, rebooting after getting a new app helps too.

Some very unusual sounds possible with this. In particular I’m enjoying the ‘Saucer full of secrets’ tones, but does need support from fx and other apps to keep it interesting. Reminds me a bit of Stria...and the two work well together.

I’ll actually use Stria a bit more now, as this one really compliments it.