Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ISTANBUL / East Meets iOSt

edited March 2019 in Creations

Istanbul. City of contrasts. Half in Europe, half in Asia. Modern, ancient. Always Byzantine and unexpected.

This piece is non structured, but thematic. Linear improvisation with the memory of mid eastern scales returning again and again.

The instruments ( ignore 4D4F)....

Comments

• edited March 2019

Istanbul. My home for the past 22 years. I've lived through an earthquake, heard bombs and guns, watched the rise of a dictator and an attempted coup against him, plus numerable acts of plain crazy. Can't wait to leave. My wife is planning somewhere quiet near Bodrum.

• @tjporter. All true. You’ll like Bodrum. Consider Marmoris as well. Incredibly beautiful countryside going south.