Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Try the soup...but perhaps on Thursday....

I took this photo today at the Amsterdam deli, w83rd and Amsterdam, NYC. You may want to skip Wednesday's choice....but I won't judge you if you do try it.

Comments

• what app is that?

oh, this has absolutely nothing to do with ios music, music production, apps etc.
    right.

• @sysexual said:
    what app is that?

oh, this has absolutely nothing to do with ios music, music production, apps etc.
    right.

Hence the posting in off topic. 😉

• still though it shows up on the front page...if i wanted to see content like this i would not come to this forum..i get some people will like it but yeah i see this crap in my social media pages all the time...i come here to escape that junk.

• Everything is related to music:

• edited March 2019

@sysexual said:
    still though it shows up on the front page...if i wanted to see content like this i would not come to this forum..i get some people will like it but yeah i see this crap in my social media pages all the time...i come here to escape that junk.

Cool. I'll clarify. I used:

the camera app in ios12 on an iPhone 6s while leaving my sound gig, where I used the m7cl stage mix app on my 2018 ipad, then I got in my car and used the google maps app to navigate to my next appointment. On the way, I used my podcruncher app to listen to the recording studio rockstars podcast, where the guest spoke about the audreio app. Then, I used my apple pencil 1 to take notes using goodnotes 4 since goodnotes 5 is a separate app (can you believe I had to pay an upgrade fee for a version I don't use yet because doesn't have a working mac app yet- when will this developer deliver the promised mac app so I didn't waste $4.99?).

Just a warning, in a post in the creation forum I may post something I mixed on a laptop.

• 1+ for sample import! 👍🏼

• @david_2017 said:
    1+ for sample import! 👍🏼

Now urine the ballpark!

By the way, speaking of apps, they could have done well with the dictionary app perhaps.

This deli is amazingly good by the way, which made this so much funnier to me.

• edited March 2019

@sysexual said:
    still though it shows up on the front page...if i wanted to see content like this i would not come to this forum..i get some people will like it but yeah i see this crap in my social media pages all the time...i come here to escape that junk.

On the page to the right are a list of Categories for topics on the forum. If you click on them, you can avoid all the posts in Off-topic. Each post also lists which topic category the post falls under.

• @mrufino1 said:

I took this photo today at the Amsterdam deli, w83rd and Amsterdam, NYC. You may want to skip Wednesday's choice....but I won't judge you if you do try it.

:lol: Actually, I'd prefer Monday's soup. :) I love Cream of Mushroom.

• @mrufino1 said:

@sysexual said:

the camera app in ios12 on an iPhone 6s while leaving my sound gig, where I used the m7cl stage mix app on my 2018 ipad, then I got in my car and used the google maps app to navigate to my next appointment. On the way, I used my podcruncher app to listen to the recording studio rockstars podcast, where the guest spoke about the audreio app. Then, I used my apple pencil 1 to take notes using goodnotes 4 since goodnotes 5 is a separate app (can you believe I had to pay an upgrade fee for a version I don't use yet because doesn't have a working mac app yet- when will this developer deliver the promised mac app so I didn't waste $4.99?).

Just a warning, in a post in the creation forum I may post something I mixed on a laptop.

😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸

• Someone's been taking the piss!

• (Brief interjection: @sysexual has been warned. That wasn't okay in my opinion)

• @Iso said:
    Someone's been taking the piss!

I was waiting for that one. Next time urine the neighborhood though try the soup!

• @mrufino1 said:

@Iso said:
    Someone's been taking the piss!

I was waiting for that one. Next time urine the neighborhood though try the soup!

• edited March 2019

@mrufino1, thanks for the post and the witty repartee! I am a former West Sider... hmmm. ...West 83 and Amsterdam... that’s near Barney Greengrass, not far from Zabar’s. Oh, lord, I am dying with taste bud memories!

• Ah u’r missing out my guy! While fri offers the best, boogie green wed split pee soup is tits. Great neighborhood, I get vegan cookie delivered from Insomnia just a few blocks south between 79&80th. Far as delis in the Upper Dub I prefer Mani’s ftw.

• Split pea is pretty good with bacon 🥓

• @LinearLineman said:
    @mrufino1, thanks for the post and the witty repartee! I am a former West Sider... hmmm. ...West 83 and Amsterdam... that’s near Barney Greengrass, not far from Zabar’s. Oh, lord, I am dying with taste bud memories!

I miss lots of places I've lived, but not every day. I miss living in Manhattan every day.

• Aieee @Johnnygoodyear! Now I am miserable for both of us. Katz' deli on Houston... oh God.
    $20+ for a pastrami sandwich five years ago.... but it was like eating a pastrami cloud!

• If there's anything fluffier than a cloud, I don't wanna know about it.

• @mrufino1 said:

@sysexual said:

Thank you for clarifying. You are working pretty hard, and that is awesome.
    Good to see you don’t spend all your time goofing around, like me.
    B)

• @LinearLineman said:

Nice! I do sound at redeemer Presbyterian church on 83rd, so this deli is on the corner. I dislike seafood very much, but yes, the sturgeon king is 3 blocks up Amsterdam. I am very sad though because harriet’s Kitchen just closed, their burgers were amazing.

I haven’t been to zabar’s but I keep meaning to go on a Friday because I’ve read that they have key lime pie delivered from key west every Friday.

I’m in NJ not far from Giants stadium but am in that neighborhood at least a few times a week.

• @WillieNegus said:
    Ah u’r missing out my guy! While fri offers the best, boogie green wed split pee soup is tits. Great neighborhood, I get vegan cookie delivered from Insomnia just a few blocks south between 79&80th. Far as delis in the Upper Dub I prefer Mani’s ftw.

Two words for cookies: Le Vain. I have to stay away from there so I don’t make myself diabetic! Where is Mani’s? I want to try it! I don’t actually eat out much, but I needed to get lunch between work and work when I saw that sign the other day because we had nothing in the house to make to bring with me. But, I am always up for finding a good deli...

• @CracklePot said:

@mrufino1 said:

@sysexual said:

Thank you for clarifying. You are working pretty hard, and that is awesome.
    Good to see you don’t spend all your time goofing around, like me.
    B)

Believe me, I spend plenty of time goofing around....

• Wednesdays could have been worse, it could have been listed as ... Spilt Pee Soup

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Wednesdays could have been worse, it could have been listed as ... Spilt Pee Soup

That is awesome. And I had to read it a few times before I got what you said, so that’s even more awesome!