Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Soundbath App - Looking for beta-testers

People! Do you like making music ? Do you want to nurture your brain & soul with beautiful melodies ?

Well ... we’re got a prototype of an idea we’ve been working on for the last couple of weeks.
It’s a “sound bath” app where you can quickly and expressively make our own soundscape. Touch, play, listen, ... find yourself in the sound.

We believe the process of making music is good for your mind and body - and we’re trying to bring the experience to more people and situations.

We really need your feedback so if you'd like to try it out on TestFlight email me here => [email protected]

Jonah

PS we're the people behind KRFT & NOIZ

Comments

• @weepy said:
    People! Do you like making music ? Do you want to nurture your brain & soul with beautiful melodies ?

Well ... we’re got a prototype of an idea we’ve been working on for the last couple of weeks.
    It’s a “sound bath” app where you can quickly and expressively make our own soundscape. Touch, play, listen, ... find yourself in the sound.

We believe the process of making music is good for your mind and body - and we’re trying to bring the experience to more people and situations.

We really need your feedback so if you'd like to try it out on TestFlight email me here => [email protected]

Jonah

PS we're the people behind KRFT & NOIZ

Anything from the developers of KRFT will be great..

• Would love to test email sent!

• edited March 2019

@weepy I like to take showers, so taking a bath seems rather obvious to me. 😜

Email sent 🙏🏼💕

• Oh man absoblutley want to try this!!

• edited March 2019

It is really fun.
    Immediate type of fun.
    Just jump in the bath.

Other testers...
    If you want to sort of Time your loops, they seem to end as soon as you hit the next instrument button. I was getting various loop lengths this way. Had some really short loops that sounded cool with the typically longer loops.

Another fun thing to try is slowly build up your session like usual, then start using the undo button to gradually remove stuff all the way back to the beginning. You are left with a few auto-generated things running, and when you hit clear, you get a nice fade out to silence.

• Email sent!

• Hello..
    Sent

• edited March 2019

@weepy Well wasn’t expecting all this Love stuff💜. First request it’s obviously made for a iPhone. Any chance you can make it universal and LANDSCAPE mode for viewing. Portrait always kills it for me. Another nice generative app.

• I want to try as well please!

• Oh forgot to mention Audiobus support would be good

• This is pretty rad! Can make some great sound scapes here really quick... Makes me jealous how hard I have to work to create these type of sounds on my own without this app lol

• sweet, i did send an email...

• @CracklePot said:
    It is really fun.
    Immediate type of fun.
    Just jump in the bath.

Other testers...
    If you want to sort of Time your loops, they seem to end as soon as you hit the next instrument button. I was getting various loop lengths this way. Had some really short loops that sounded cool with the typically longer loops.

Another fun thing to try is slowly build up your session like usual, then start using the undo button to gradually remove stuff all the way back to the beginning. You are left with a few auto-generated things running, and when you hit clear, you get a nice fade out to silence.

Excellent noticing!

• BTW guys the loops are purposefully not "in sync" so they should phase drift against each other to create evolving melodies.