Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Retronyms - Original iMPC First ever version feels so much more like my AKAI MPC (pic)

@Retronyms Even took a pic next to my hardware MPC -A few enhancements and can use the first ever original version more. Prefer it to the new one by far just a few added features like editing programs in real time and auto sequencing between sequences/ add a song mode and take away the clone sample when re editing a sample Can do so much with just the 16 pads. No added banks needed. The 4 tracks is cool though you could add more. I forgot how quick I get beats going on this version. An added filter per pad and can really get back into beats on this app. I enjoy the simplicity just like using the hardware also if ever could add Files.app
Make it happen. The UI/Graphics is so much closer to the hardware. No timleine stuff just straight up beats
:-) cool

Comments

• @Retronyms Check that UI Excellent

• Was good in its day and I appreciate the continued support but it can’t hold up in song mode, things crash when copying scenes etc. Bilbao in Gadget is my sampler of choice, especially now that they’ve given us folder support for our samples.

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    Was good in its day and I appreciate the continued support but it can’t hold up in song mode, things crash when copying scenes etc. Bilbao in Gadget is my sampler of choice, especially now that they’ve given us folder support for our samples.

@LucidMusicInc i agree Just wish they would enhance this version and I know this sounds mad that thing of “it sort of sounds better too” that Master Compressor effect is nice.

• i agree the original UI is tenfold better. never owned an MPC but always appreciated the design of them.