Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Turnado - Does it still work in Audiobus3?

Well, it's now an AUv3 but they say they've dropped IAA and Audiobus support. Sorry, but I'm not entirely clear on what that means. Will it not run within Audiobus as an AUv3? Is it only meant to reside in DAWs on the iPad?

Comments

• I think they meant dropping support for Audiobus in its Audiobus 2 form. I think Audiobus 3 and the Turnado change to AUv3 happened at roughly the same time.
    Turnado functions perfectly well in Audiobus 3 as an AUv3 and it does so without losing any of it’s qualities- it’s all there- pads, Dictator, editing, user settings and all the rest of it.

• It works fine in Audiobus or any other AUv3 host as an AUv3

• Thanks much for the info! Awesome.

• I’m using turnado all the time on every beat on the master of BM3 as a AUv3. I love turnado!

• 100 times yes!

• Speaking of Turnado is there a way to automatically take a sanpshot on Dictator of the current fx state?

• Wouldn’t that be good. Not possible at the moment though.