Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

STROM Sampler app - got a few questions

1.Can this only be used with Elektron Analogue Rtym or Stand Alone also?
2, How and is sample editing possible Theres no clear guide online.
3.Is there Groove/Swing quantize?
4.Bitcrush/Decimate effects?
5.Can I triiger samples with the apps pads (are they trigger pads) ?
6.Pad Banks?
7.Choke groups?
Thanks in advance
EDIT : Can I record to a sequnce manually like an MPC ?

Comments

• Except for a brief fascination with it at the time of release, I never felt an ongoing need for it. Here's TSTR vid from 4 years ago which gives a good idea of its setup.

• @thinds said:
    Except for a brief fascination with it at the time of release, I never felt an ongoing need for it. Here's TSTR vid from 4 years ago which gives a good idea of its setup. https://youtu.be/Zn4HeI_v5g

@thinds cheers yes I watched the video earlier. But not much was said about what the pads do. I.e sequence/trigger samples via the pads and nothing much online.

• I will have to dl again and have another look. It's been a while.

• @thinds said:
    I will have to dl again and have another look. It's been a while.

Ok cool .