Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midi cc 1 assigned with the modulation wheel cc?

edited March 2019 in Other

On my midi controllers I am using ( Faderfox Mx12) no matter what apps I am using the knob1 or midi cc1 is always assigned with the modulation wheel!
What am I missing here? Is there a setting to remove this assign?
Thanks

Comments

• The Mod Wheel is normally midi cc1. Different apps handle remapping/learning controllers differently. If you mention specific apps, it'll be easier to advise.

• Audiokit D1 does that and also Syntronik > @espiegel123 said:

The Mod Wheel is normally midi cc1. Different apps handle remapping/learning controllers differently. If you mention specific apps, it'll be easier to advise.

• Have you tried using D1's mod wheel to a different CC? It is normal for a midi synth to treat cc1 as mod wheel. So, you need to tell the app to use something else for the mod wheel.

• edited March 2019

It's very unstable though, it jumps back to the first assign,or better saying, when i assign for ex. filter to cc1, automatically the mod wheel is assigned too and I have to check if I can assign the mod wheel. I am not sure i can do that ( i know it makes no sense, since it's been already assigned to cc1) Thank you for your time!> @espiegel123 said:

Have you tried using D1's mod wheel to a different CC? It is normal for a midi synth to treat cc1 as mod wheel. So, you need to tell the app to use something else for the mod wheel.

• Mod Wheel is normally midi cc1. So, if you assign cc1 to something different without overriding the mod wheel assignment, it would be normal for the mod wheel to also control whatever parameter you mapped to cc1 since mod wheel is by definition cc1.

• Got it. I'll give it a spin. thx> @espiegel123 said:

Mod Wheel is normally midi cc1. So, if you assign cc1 to something different without overriding the mod wheel assignment, it would be normal for the mod wheel to also control whatever parameter you mapped to cc1 since mod wheel is by definition cc1.