PSA: Don't update to iOS 12.4 if you use apps in AB output slot or IAA apps that use the mic.
https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34030/urgent-psa-hold-off-updating-to-ios-12-4-if-you-use-apps-in-output-slot-in-audiobus

APHELIAN is finally out!!

18910111214»

Comments

• @Satie thank you for the help - I understand now!

• @DMan said:
    I’ve really been enjoying Aphelian quite a bit. It’s a great way to make some music without using a keyboard. I’m hoping we can get some more beats per bar on the drums though to do some time signatures other than 5/4, etc. I’ve been getting some bad crashes last night. It seems to happen when trying to paint in a long note and happens more often while the sequencer is running. I was using MIDI Out during these crashes.

Here is a quick track I did with Aphelian sequencing some Volcas.

Lovely track. This app is calling me ... i believe.

• @Satie said:

@JuanB said:

@cuscolima said:
    Sure. In AUM you can see the list of the available parameters (midi ctrl -> chan2 -> parameters)
    Then just do a midi learn on the parameter you want to automatize and that’s it. Note the CC2 on chanel 1

Thanks for the explanation!
    One more thing: you can use the THEACH in Aphelian to stop the others CC from the same channel, enabling an effective use of the "LEARN" of the outer synth (in other words, it works like a SOLO in a mixer). If you send many CC at the same time, the remote synth couldn't know what CC it should "LEARN".

I didn‘t get this. Where can I use the TEACH functionality in Aphelian?

Did you even get this sorted?

Here is where the ‘Teach’ function is...
    1. Select an Orbit.
    2. Select the waveform button.
    3. Select the Midi tab.
    4. Add a controller if you have none.
    5. Here is the Teach button.

• I'm still loving aphelian a lot!
    Just used it last night to drive sounds into enso!

• @CracklePot said:

@Satie said:

@JuanB said:

@cuscolima said:
    Sure. In AUM you can see the list of the available parameters (midi ctrl -> chan2 -> parameters)
    Then just do a midi learn on the parameter you want to automatize and that’s it. Note the CC2 on chanel 1

Thanks for the explanation!
    One more thing: you can use the THEACH in Aphelian to stop the others CC from the same channel, enabling an effective use of the "LEARN" of the outer synth (in other words, it works like a SOLO in a mixer). If you send many CC at the same time, the remote synth couldn't know what CC it should "LEARN".

I didn‘t get this. Where can I use the TEACH functionality in Aphelian?

Did you even get this sorted?

Here is where the ‘Teach’ function is...
    1. Select an Orbit.
    2. Select the waveform button.
    3. Select the Midi tab.
    4. Add a controller if you have none.
    5. Here is the Teach button.

Thanks a lot - that helped!!

• @reasOne said:
    I'm still loving aphelian a lot!
    Just used it last night to drive sounds into enso!

Hmmm. That might just be a thing.
    I’m going to try, but anyone know for sure if there’s a way to hit record in both Photon and Enzo at the same time?