Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bias FX 2.0 9er

Supposed to be released today I believe. Not sure if it's a PC first or ipad? I never purchased anything for Bias Amp 2 when it came out. Still have the original with the few amp IAP I had.

I may purchase Bias FX 2, or IAP's, depending on what it's all about. But, I gotta say. I'm quite content with how my tone is ATM with Bias FX and Bias AMP. Anyone going to take the bait?

https://www.positivegrid.com/bias-fx2-preorder/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvrTRzvSB4QIVCgppCh2ssgp1EAAYASAAEgK_0_D_BwE

Comments

• Looks interesting, but I'll wait to hear some demos.

I upgraded BIAS Amp during the Black Friday sales, and bought the Celestion IR packs and I thought the IRs were the best thing about the update, a definite improvement in sound. However lately I've been using the Amplitube with the updated Fender collection and at the moment I prefer it to BIAS Amp v2 - Amplitube is less grainy sounding IMO. However bear in mind my tone is warm and clean generally, not heavily distorted, so YMMV.

• edited March 2019

hmmm...I might want to check out Amplitudes Fender collection. I didn't really care for the sounds I got out of amplitude, but, ya I tend to go more high gain, metal, distortion. Looks like it's going to be released on PC first from what I can tell, the two things that interest me, besides the tone quality improvements they mention are:

Hyper-realistic Guitar Match
    Positive Grid’s newly developed, exclusive Guitar Match and emulation technology virtually turns your guitar into another with startling realism.

and......
    __
    Smart Recorder/Looper
    Preserves Fleeting Ideas Before They’re Lost
    Quickly record ideas for riffs, vamps and songs with a simple click when inspiration strikes, using BIAS FX 2’s built-in recorder. Then loop your recording while you play it back through BIAS FX 2’s foot pedals, amps and rack FX, fine-tuning the perfect custom preset to use with your new song idea. You’ll never lose that perfectly played riff—simply export it as a wav file for import into a new track in your DAW. With BIAS FX 2, song ideas recorded in the looper can be used as the foundation for a new multitrack recording__

I like having a simple recorder like they have in JamUp to record a quick riff......