Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[VIDEO] korg gadget 2 jam

put together a little jam and took my camera (phone) to the park so that i could play as the kids were playing. loving ms20 although i do not know how to work it, will have to sit down and go through some videos and patch cards. for this i just took a couple of presets and tweaked them a bit. loving the new saturation plugin.

Comments

• Fabulous job!!

• This is great man!! Did you create those drums in London ? Really digging em

• @scadet @mrcanister @reasOne
    Thanks!
    The drums are all from bilbao with sounds i imported. Except the shaker which is from ms20.

• @stemshade said:
    put together a little jam and took my camera (phone) to the park so that i could play as the kids were playing. loving ms20 although i do not know how to work it, will have to sit down and go through some videos and patch cards. for this i just took a couple of presets and tweaked them a bit. loving the new saturation plugin.

Daddy daddy come and play!
    No! daddy is already playing...

• @stemshade nicely done. Quite inspiring. And an excellent use of Enforced Parent Responsibility Time. :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @stemshade nicely done. Quite inspiring. And an excellent use of Enforced Parent Responsibility Time. :)

Haha. Mom was there too, so someone was alert. The only problem was my son stopped me to show me a small nick on his finger, even though mommie was pretty close and i was franticall waving him away while trying to stay focused and my 10 year old daughter and her friends kept yelling “we can see your crack”!