Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Small loop from an Upcoming SOM submission

using Zillidrone (driving midi and some sound FX) to iSEM, Phasemaker, Ruismaker Nior, and Groovebox. Salt and pepper with RE-1 and Lo-Fi Dirt.

Comments

• Great loop ! I've always debated getting zilladrone but never have I spent a very small time with the free version but remember being kinda lost but sounds like you got it moving !

• @reasOne said:
    Great loop ! I've always debated getting zilladrone but never have I spent a very small time with the free version but remember being kinda lost but sounds like you got it moving !

I did one song in Zillidrone long ago. It was pretty fun and easy just using the built in sounds. Honestly, I can’t believe that it still works and that the connections are solid at least routed through AUM.

The key to Zillidrone comp is press all the buttons. No seriously one at a time just press the buttons to see what they do. There are a lot of tools for generating melodies and rhythms.

The 2 Zillidrone synths are really noisy but if you use the little tiny keyboard button next to them you can push the sounds to match the notes placed in the large keyboard area. Pipe 1,2, or all three to a synth and change up your melody on top of all the rando gen stuff.

Arranging is super easy to.