Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OMG this is super dope - Mr. Talkbox

Just watched this twice back to back. Holy hell this is good.

Comments

• This got me surfing his channel. Jesus he's good - I suddenly feel incredibly inadequate over here....

• Agree, this is amazing. Great energy. I have a new unexpected calling! Where’s my talk box....(rummaging thru closet)

• Half of what makes it is all his expressions. That and he's absolutely slaying it on the track.....

• Very cool!!!!!

• @Daveypoo said:
    This got me surfing his channel. Jesus he's good - I suddenly feel incredibly inadequate over here....

Wow, absolutely. Just binged half a dozen of his songs. You know that something is going wrong in the music world when this guy is not a superstar (and some others are...)

• I wish Darwin was my friend.

• @LinearLineman said:
    I wish Darwin was my friend.

At least you haven't won his award!

• This is wonderful… Thank you!

• Wow! Made my week. That dude is talented.

• Fantastic! Thoroughly enjoyed that.

• MonoNeon is a monster player, and I admire his concept as well (especially the mission statement).

I'm of two minds of this video - firstly, MonoNeon is killing it. He's super in the pocket, got all the licks, etc. From a performance perspective, he nails it.

On the other hand, he doesn't really ADD anything to the track. It's already super busy and while I enjoyed watching how MN interpreted an interpretation of someone else's bassline, I feel like the track alone is groovier without him.

Thanks for sharing, though @audiobussy - amazing how a simple video can create ripples like this and it all happens SO FAST.

• Agree with your assessment 100%… Amazing how quickly this is catching fire.

• Haha...this is my friend Byron Chambers. When I first moved to Orlando, he was one of the first musicians I met. We've been friends ever since. I sampled his sounds in our Talkbox® Jr. plugin that we have plans to bring to iOS - https://gospelmusicians.com/talkbox-jr.html