Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

“Goodbye” - 50’s Inspired Original, 100% iPhone

edited March 2019 in Creations

Thanks so much to those of you who checked out my last track, “New Luv 2”. I truly appreciate you taking the time to listen, and also for the invaluable feedback.

Here’s another retro track I finished up recently called, “Goodbye”. I went for a 50’s pop vibe. Check it out, and let me know what you think! Thanks again.

Comments

• Wow great job! Very catchy. Like this guy knows what he’s doing catchy. Very curious what apps were used!

• @db909 said:
    Wow great job! Very catchy. Like this guy knows what he’s doing catchy. Very curious what apps were used!

Thanks for listening, glad you enjoyed it! The only apps used were GarageBand, Sensual Sax, and Grand Finale for mastering. Thanks again, I appreciate your time.

• That was great!

• Oh this sounds really good. Which apps did you use?

• Oh.
    Yes.
    Like it.

Waiting for your Spotify account.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    That was great!

:) Thank you for listening!

• @mozadak said:
    Oh this sounds really good. Which apps did you use?

Thanks! I used GarageBand for everything except the sax. For that I used the Sensual Sax app. Mastered using the Grand Finale app. Everything was done on my iPhone.

• @tja said:
    Oh.
    Yes.
    Like it.

Waiting for your Spotify account.

Thanks so much. I’m not very well versed in Spotify, I’ll have to check it out!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Talent!

Thank you very much for listening, and for the encouraging words!