Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Damage Enso

Comments

• @Jumpercollins said:
    While we wait.

That's a Nagra III - and the Mixpre, which I think goes under his pillow, as I haven't seen pic from him in the past few weeks without it. But what's the white box?

• Soma field kit?> @pauly said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    While we wait.

That's a Nagra III - and the Mixpre, which I think goes under his pillow, as I haven't seen pic from him in the past few weeks without it. But what's the white box?

• @id_23 said:
    Soma field kit?> @pauly said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    While we wait.

https://koma-elektronik.com/?product=field-kit

• Yep that s it lol!

@pauly said:

@id_23 said:
    Soma field kit?> @pauly said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    While we wait.

https://koma-elektronik.com/?product=field-kit

• "Hi, I'm Walt, your Apple Store support representative today. I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having trouble submitting your Audio Unit Audio Looper to the App Store. Can I start be confirming your Apple ID please?"

• "Looper... Not it's not a Looper... It's supposed to be a splash screen... People really are into splash screens these days.... Now just let them have it, thanks and stfu bye"

If I was talking to Apple this is probably the direction this kinda shady sarcastic convo would go

• @reasOne said:
    "Looper... Not it's not a Looper... It's supposed to be a splash screen... People really are into splash screens these days.... Now just let them have it, thanks and stfu bye"

If I was talking to Apple this is probably the direction this kinda shady sarcastic convo would go

I’m way into splash screens! ...as long as they also work in AUM :+1:

• @Hmtx said:

@reasOne said:
    "Looper... Not it's not a Looper... It's supposed to be a splash screen... People really are into splash screens these days.... Now just let them have it, thanks and stfu bye"

I’m way into splash screens! ...as long as they also work in AUM :+1:

😂 my thoughts exactly.
    But of course you have tell Apple you're only going to use it with garage band 🔬

• This is obviously a deliberate mistake designed to build anticipation.
    The ultimate teaser campaign financed by Apples review team.
    Shame on you.

• Fuckit. Totally worth it to see the tape-loop-soup-can thingie. Marvellous!

• Hahaha that was amazing

• Dang, I’ve just been down the Koma Field Kit rabbit hole.

This plus a pack of Arduino sensors would keep me busy for a loooong time.

Enso better drop soon or it’s going to cost me a packet ...

• Must say that 35:00 into the video have me sold.. So you can import a loop..

• @TheVimFuego said:
    Dang, I’ve just been down the Koma Field Kit rabbit hole.

My mate bought one, but we were both surprised when we saw it - they’re tiny. They look like big old boxes in the vids, but they’re not much bigger than a packet of fags. Bit flimsy feeling too.

• @MonzoPro said:

@TheVimFuego said:

My mate bought one, but we were both surprised when we saw it - they’re tiny. They look like big old boxes in the vids, but they’re not much bigger than a packet of fags. Bit flimsy feeling too.

Ta, I shall rethink based on this ... Flimsy isn’t good for the not inconsidable outlay.

Might redirect the funds towards a replacement laptop so I can really hammer VCV Rack and grab some modules.

• edited March 2019

@TheVimFuego said:

@MonzoPro said:

@TheVimFuego said:

Ta, I shall rethink based on this ... Flimsy isn’t good for the not inconsidable outlay.

Might redirect the funds towards a replacement laptop so I can really hammer VCV Rack and grab some modules.

Don't let me put you off if you really want one - I quite fancied one myself - a big, tough old wooden box that would act as a mixer and general sound mangler. Really shocked by how dinky it was in the flesh though, and my mate sold his pretty soon after. Best thing is to see if you can try one out. Too small for my fat hands though.

• edited March 2019

Decided I couldn’t wait any long on Apple shanigans so grabbed the desktop version as wanted a good looper inside Bitwig !

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Decided I couldn’t wait any long on Apple shanigans so grabbed the desktop version as wanted a good looper inside Bitwig !

What model tablet is?

• @rafaelollero said:

@Jumpercollins said:

What model tablet is?

Surface Pro 3. Had 3 instances of ENSO running with different VST synths CPU is not bad at all. Depending on Instruments used you can hear some clicking at loop start and end however using the filter you can eliminate the clicking. Be interesting to see how the iOS version runs with cpu ram limits.

• It’s great that it runs as a vst effect rather than a midi effect you can add it to the same signal chain within the track. If you stop the DAWs play button change the plugin preset press play you can overdub with a different sound with the original laid down loop still playing. Will take a bit of time for me to get my head round all the functions. Need to watch the video again. First impressions worth the money for a decent looper on the desktop.

• @RajahP said:
    Must say that 35:00 into the video have me sold.. So you can import a loop..

This was so interesting. Are all the Audio Damage videos this good? This means I may some day understand Axon!

• edited March 2019

@ExAsperis99 said:

@RajahP said:
    Must say that 35:00 into the video have me sold.. So you can import a loop..

This was so interesting. Are all the Audio Damage videos this good? This means I may some day understand Axon!

I basically just scanned through the video to find if we can import audio.. I guess when the dusk settles down, I can learn more of this powerful app.... from this great video..

Hopefully it drops today..😎

• edited March 2019

@Jumpercollins said:

@rafaelollero said:

@Jumpercollins said:

What model tablet is?

Surface Pro 3. Had 3 instances of ENSO running with different VST synths CPU is not bad at all. Depending on Instruments used you can hear some clicking at loop start and end however using the filter you can eliminate the clicking. Be interesting to see how the iOS version runs with cpu ram limits.

I've just received one of these new fangled PC thingies and was wondering what (beyond Caustic of course :)) I should put on it for music fiddling. Bitwig a good choice you think?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

I've just received one of these new fangled PC thingies and was wondering what (beyond Caustic of course :)) I should put on it for music fiddling. Bitwig a good choice you think?

I don't have a tablet, but Bitwig is an amazing piece of software!

• Man I am actually really excited about this

Think about grabbing the Mac version actually....

• are there currently any IOS loopers that are AU host?

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Man I am actually really excited about this

Think about grabbing the Mac version actually....

There's a free demo version, might have a go myself.