Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Damage Enso

Comments

• Apple not willing to invest in training app reviewers about how their own AU works while still allowing ripoff clone apps through demonstrates how little they care about us. I actively monitor the music scene for Apple alternatives now as Apple can no longer be trusted to serve our needs. Apple has no problem seeing how much money they can squeeze out of us by degrading the quality of their products and services.

The iPad Pros seem to consistently have more music app performance issues so I continue to use my iPad Air 2 until it stops working or Apple recommits to creating and supporting better products.

• edited March 2019

Wow, I'm sure this is a nightmare for developers. Is there any way for them to create a 'rebuttal package' upon submission to refer to similar (AU) previous apps were approved? Or is it possible for them to request another reviewer? I imagine the latter would probably take longer than doing the extra work required. You would just think a reviewer has enough common sense to look at the track record for the company before assuming the developer is wrong.

• Also, how much does an app reviewer make?

• Let’s be sure to counter this!

• Surely this anomaly can be pointed out to Apple- is there really no way to communicate with them?
    There must be a legal point on descrimination... or something here... especially in this day and age? Restraint of trade maybe?... wait!..... Unfair dismissal........ that sounds about right! I mean I’m no lawyer.... but I’m willing to take this case on...🤺

• We’ll, the next time one of you are at a big Apple event, stand up in the middle of the keynote presentation and disrupt the speaker. Scream at these fools at let them know what a bunch of idiots they are.

Probably wouldn’t change much, but that would surely make the news.
    And I agree, Tim Apple is a fool.

• Reds strike the Blues!
    Let’s go!

• Any pre release videos yet ?

• The desktop version is out plus the manual for anyone who’s interested.

https://www.audiodamage.com/collections/software/products/ad049-enso

• Excellent video. Gonna be a useful little bastard

• Looking forward to this one. Sounds like it could be iminent going by their recent tweets.

• Wow, if I get to use half of what it does I’ll see myself as ingenious.

• edited March 2019

@supadom said:
    Wow, if I get to use half of what it does I’ll see myself as ingenious.

Just watched the full tutorial - much deeper than I thought. This is just going to be bonkers as an AU. One of those 'ok...here's a completely new way of doing everything...' apps.

• Yes, latest twitter news is that it’ll be this morning.

• Yeah, this does look like the looper I was looking for.

• I know one or two instances will cover a lot of ground but it makes me wonder how this compares to other loopers in terms of ram/cpu footprint.

• Refresh.... Refresh......

• @reasOne said:
    Refresh.... Refresh......

Me too...could do with this one today after the shitty morning I've had...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That play speed and reverse.... this stuff looks like fun 😊 . Demo starts at about 19:00 in the walkthrough video.

• Holy cow, this looks like one of these "I could spend a year mastering this tool" apps. Wow!

• Sweet. I hope it is $5.99, or 10% of the desktop version, which has been the pricing method for the other stuff.

• Didn’t watch that full video yet but can this be used for “ put this in AUM in each strip as a input as well as a output” ?? That means the loop can be a input as well as record into a new loop after all the fx?

• One of the features that may be critical to what I'm trying to do is the fact that it seems to have a switch to allow "monitoring" to stop as soon as you close the loop...

One of the things that makes it hard to create a "master" loop out of a lot of other multi-delay, or sub-loops, is that most loopers, looper pedals, etc. will allow the raw sound to continue to go through the signal path even after you close the loop. This always results in flanging and other crap.

I can't wait to try this thing. I may be able to sell my A&H DB4.

• is enso AU only?