Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg app sales....when!!

Gadget sales_ when do they normally hit!?!

Comments

• They are on sale right now.

• Next sale will most likely when Ebina and Otorii Gadgets will drop in May...
    ...unless Korg releases some new 'Surprise Apps'.

• Eastern I am pretty sure.

• awesome!!

@Zaubrer said:
    They are on sale right now.

Ya! I see some of em are... I'm looking at that iwavestation tho!! Need to catch it half off *

• @Zaubrer said:
    They are on sale right now.

Ims20, ipolysix and gadget are. The rest seem to be full price. Not sure about the IAPs.

;-)

It’s a good site. I have signed up for a few alerts and they email you when an app you’re interested in goes on sale.

It doesn’t track iAPs though.

• If you like Korg, they're worth it at full-price. I know everybody likes a deal though.

• @oat_phipps said:
    If you like Korg, they're worth it at full-price. I know everybody likes a deal though.

Absolutely man, I've paid full price for mostly everything by korg so far, other than ms20 with the new update... But I'm not sure if I'll use iwavestation or not but I want it 🤣 buy for half off 🤣 I know it's coming

• Is Kamata ever on sale? :(
    I can’t justify buying it otherwise as I doubt I would use it much but it’s strangely appealing anyway.

• @iamspoon said:
    Is Kamata ever on sale? :(
    I can’t justify buying it otherwise as I doubt I would use it much but it’s strangely appealing anyway.

It’s on sale now; 33% off the regular price. Got it two days ago, don’t regret it :smile:

• @iamspoon said:
    Is Kamata ever on sale? :(

It’s oddly much more useful than I expected.

• @reasOne said:

@oat_phipps said:
    If you like Korg, they're worth it at full-price. I know everybody likes a deal though.

But I'm not sure if I'll use iwavestation or not but I want it 🤣 buy for half off 🤣 I know it's coming

That’s one of the few Korg apps I haven’t got. Hasn’t quite grabbed me, but if it was really cheap, and I’d not bought anything for a long time I could be tempted.

• @MonzoPro said:

@reasOne said:

@oat_phipps said:

But I'm not sure if I'll use iwavestation or not but I want it 🤣 buy for half off 🤣 I know it's coming

That’s one of the few Korg apps I haven’t got. Hasn’t quite grabbed me, but if it was really cheap, and I’d not bought anything for a long time I could be tempted.

I see a really nice patch on Instagram that has me thinking it can do some cool shit*! Just want that 15$ sale price to be sure lolol

• edited March 2019

Thanks for info on Kamata.
    Almost bought it but then I listened to the demo (always a mistake) and decided £10 was too much to spend on an IAP for an App that I don’t use. =)

iWavestation is amazing. Those random buttons create some great playable rhythmic patches and it even syncs to MIDI clock nicely in standalone.

• Kamata is what I used in this track (turning out to be not one of my favourite tracks, despite being track one of the album Electric Ian) for the sound that sounds like a steel guitar – it’s the Kamata patch 022 Updraft.

• Korg are having one of their regular half price sales right now. Again.