Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Real not weird grooves with different drummer 😉.

I only use DD and my own samples.
Thanks!

Comments

• Funny... all of the people who hate different drummer and say they don’t understand its interface... intrigued me even more. Looks like it’s still being supported too.

Based on what I’ve read... it’s hard to get/understand any traditional control over this... but randomly exploring without full understanding can often yield very interesting results that you would never have though of on your own?

• Dude, that was soooooo weird.
    ;)

Great job with these examples.

• @skiphunt said:
    Funny... all of the people who hate different drummer and say they don’t understand its interface... intrigued me even more. Looks like it’s still being supported too.

Based on what I’ve read... it’s hard to get/understand any traditional control over this... but randomly exploring without full understanding can often yield very interesting results that you would never have though of on your own?

I think if you stick with it for while, it isn’t any harder to use than, say, BM3 or SunVox. I think the problem is these apps make you do things their way, so a bit of confusion creeps in every time you try to use these apps after not using them for a significant time period.
    Then people are like, ‘screw this, back to what I am familiar with.’

So if you want to get good at DD, I suggest trying to use it often.

• Some interesting and cool grooves there @flo26.

• Nice loops & quite unique sounding. I finally got DD a few weeks ago after having been intrigued by it from its first release. Haven’t given it anywhere enough dedicated time yet & am still finding myself in a position of near total confusion when merely looking at it 🤭