Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

why wont samplr and borderland pick up sound on my ipad mini 4

can anyone help,cubasis and other apps pick up sound on my ipad mini 4 apart from these 2 apps,any tips on what i can do?

Comments

• edited March 2019

Check to make sure they have Microphone access. You do that in the iOS System Settings, scroll down the left side column until you find the settings for these apps.

Also, Borderlands has a control for input recording monitor level, in the app settings. Make sure it is up enough to hear what you are trying to record.

Never got around to getting Samplr, so can’t advise there. Except check the Mic access setting, and check the in-app settings to see if you need to maybe adjust a level or flip a switch.

• ok,thanks for the tips