Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Very costly Music App found in AppStore... 999,99€ 😳

I stumbled across this app by accident...

Compared to this app, the Ableton Live Suite seems really cheap!

😎

Comments

• Reminds on this I saw today on Twitter haha

• Developers do that on purpose to dissuade people from buying a particular version of an app, or to prevent additional sales while they troubleshoot something. The description links you to the $13.99 version of the app, and explains that they are renaming that one FLSM. Probably isn't ready yet.

• It’s the old version, still on the AppStore so current owners can get upgrades. But overpriced so that new potential owners don’t buy the old version.

• In tha cart with ye, and a round for the house!

• Anyone still remember that incredibly expensive app which did absolutely nothing (besides showing a red gem) just as a joke in the early App Store days?

• @david_2017 said:
    Reminds on this I saw today on Twitter haha

It is always good to be reminded just how much of a massive fuckwit Kanye West is.

• I think they raised the price.
    I wonder if people still bought it at the lower, but still highly inflated price?
    :D

I think Different Drummer was crazy expensive when it was first released.
    It is quite a deal at the current $5 price.

• @Zaubrer said:
    Anyone still remember that incredibly expensive app which did absolutely nothing (besides showing a red gem) just as a joke in the early App Store days?

in those days there were no refunds, btw :D

• @CracklePot said:
    I think they raised the price.
    I wonder if people still bought it at the lower, but still highly inflated price?
    :D

I think Different Drummer was crazy expensive when it was first released.
    It is quite a deal at the current $5 price.

You mean it was even more expensive to be confused AF?