Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

D1 one Easter Egg?

I show you how to unlock a few extra presets plus I demo some new presets that I design, which will be available on the next update.

Comments

• Thanks. And Easter is still a few weeks away, too.
    ;)

• Really looking forward to getting the new sounds.

• Hey Mitch, these patches sound awesome! I am really excited to get them. Lush wonderful pads you have there. Thanks for sharing!!! Really looking forward as @PhilW ;)

• πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–πŸ€–

• You are welcome guys. The new PCM card really opens up the app for even more epic-ness.

@analog_matt can't wait to push my iPad to the limits with the AUv3!!!!!

• Unlocking the easter egg didn't work for me.
    I minimized the keyboard as shown, had to shift the keyboard down an octave to reveal the C1 key, then pressed the key to its right - and nothing happened. Tried hitting every key, still nothing.
    I have the latest version installed from the app store. Why is it not working for me?

• @mungbeans said:
    Unlocking the easter egg didn't work for me.
    I minimized the keyboard as shown, had to shift the keyboard down an octave to reveal the C1 key, then pressed the key to its right - and nothing happened. Tried hitting every key, still nothing.
    I have the latest version installed from the app store. Why is it not working for me?

It’s an eastern egg. You are focusing the wrong thing... 😎

• Yep! That Dolorite piano patch is awesome! Can't wait to get all the new patches! Thanks for the Easter Egg too!

• @mungbeans said:

Did you go to the FX page first?

• @lovadamusic said:

@mungbeans said:

Yes, just like in the video

• @mungbeans said:

@lovadamusic said:

@mungbeans said:

Yes, just like in the video

Then hit the D1 in the bottom right corner

• @lovadamusic
    Not the note D1 on the KB, the D1 logo on the bottom right of the panel.