Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IMono/Poly presets free DL

Found these a while back - more useful now for many people so nice you can export to gadget now

Here's the original link I found presets from

http://www.benis.it/cm/suoni/ios_imonopoly.htm

2 banks. Great stuff too! Need to use iTunes to install in standalone presets folder. Then export each manually in standalone to gadget.

Comments

• Yea!!!
    Now to decide if ima grab that poly six

• Is there a way to get around that awful iTunes procedure?

• edited March 2019

@LeonKowalski said:
    Is there a way to get around that awful iTunes procedure?

Sometimes you just have to endure the surgery, unpleasant as it is.

• Are this preset new? Or they are from IAPs?

• WOW, great, it's only difficult to move them to KG, but it is possible. Thanks

• it seems though that iMs-20 and iPolysix can't load banks from the desktop versions unfortunately

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@LeonKowalski said:
    Is there a way to get around that awful iTunes procedure?

Sometimes you just have to endure the surgery, unpleasant as it is.

I‘ve done it, and and first I thought I‘d never get that right, but it worked. And after going through a bunch of these presets, I have to say, what a great set of presets; and wow, what a fantastic sounding and versatile synth app iMonopoly is. Has always been a favourite of mine, but now it‘s right up there in the top three. Just awesome.

• @Carnbot how do you import these into imonopoly? They are different extension then the 2 other banks. I put the Rob Lee file into iTunes sharing but it does not import into imonopoly

• @VerbaLee said:

@Carnbot how do you import these into imonopoly? They are different extension then the 2 other banks. I put the Rob Lee file into iTunes sharing but it does not import into imonopoly

You have to import the mp4bank file not the individual patches

• Bless you in the name of the Sound Design Gods.

• @Carnbot said:

@VerbaLee said:

@Carnbot how do you import these into imonopoly? They are different extension then the 2 other banks. I put the Rob Lee file into iTunes sharing but it does not import into imonopoly

@Carnbot Yes that works for the 2 banks A and B because they are mp4banks format but the Rob Lee Dance Nation bank is .fxb format. Do you have that bank in mp4bank format or know how to convert it?

• @VerbaLee said:

@Carnbot said:

@VerbaLee said:

@Carnbot Yes that works for the 2 banks A and B because they are mp4banks format but the Rob Lee Dance Nation bank is .fxb format. Do you have that bank in mp4bank format or know how to convert it?

When I downloaded the rob lee ones there were 3-4 folders. One of them has the mp4bank file. It worked.

Wasn't really a fan of much of the rob lee ones tbh. Most are very early 2000 trancey sounds or ravey. But still good to have more presets.

• @Halftone said:

@VerbaLee said:

@Carnbot said:

@VerbaLee said:

When I downloaded the rob lee ones there were 3-4 folders. One of them has the mp4bank file. It worked.

Wasn't really a fan of much of the rob lee ones tbh. Most are very early 2000 trancey sounds or ravey. But still good to have more presets.

When I download the Rob Lee ones I only get nested folders, which eventually lead to an .fxb file.
    How can there be such a difference just in the downloaded content? Surely they should be identical, its just a download after all.

• @mungbeans said:

@Halftone said:

@VerbaLee said:

@Carnbot said:

@VerbaLee said:

When I download the Rob Lee ones I only get nested folders, which eventually lead to an .fxb file.
    How can there be such a difference just in the downloaded content? Surely they should be identical, its just a download after all.

That's strange, there's a folder in my download with an mp4bank file which you can import, it's in a folder called ".fxb bank file"

• Anybody know why I can't see an apps folder in iTunes? (Using iTunes 12.8). Don't know how I can import them if iTunes isn't showing an apps folder.

• This is what i get from the download. I am on a MacBook. Are you guys downloading on Mac as well?

• @mungbeans said:
    Anybody know why I can't see an apps folder in iTunes? (Using iTunes 12.8). Don't know how I can import them if iTunes isn't showing an apps folder.

click the File Sharing tab

• If someone can upload the Rob Lee mp4bank file that would be awesome.

• @mungbeans said:
    Anybody know why I can't see an apps folder in iTunes? (Using iTunes 12.8). Don't know how I can import them if iTunes isn't showing an apps folder.

In iTunes, click on File Sharing. That is where Apps' folders are shown

• Using iTunes 12.9 I have no File Sharing showing for my iPad, where'd it go?

• Jailbreak, use fliza, profit 😉

• @VerbaLee said:
    If someone can upload the Rob Lee mp4bank file that would be awesome.

Hope this helps lads!

https://ufile.io/h62cp

• @Mull said:

@VerbaLee said:

Hope this helps lads!

@Mull much appreciated sir

• edited March 2019

@mungbeans said:
    Using iTunes 12.9 I have no File Sharing showing for my iPad, where'd it go?

@mungbeans you have to click the mini iPad in the top left corner to the right of the music tab, not the devices list, for the file sharing tab to be accessible

• @VerbaLee said:

@Mull said:

@VerbaLee said:

Hope this helps lads!

@Mull much appreciated sir

+1 Thank you :)

• edited March 2019

@davis_korgrd Who do we need to inform at Korg about the broken midi in iMono/Poly. I posted on official Korg forums and social media multiple times without any response.

Midi Learn in the app is broken. No CC#s over 95 can be assigned, even though the official CC chart for iMono/Poly uses numbers over 100.

Also it's impossible to use Program/Bank change other than in Bank A.

This means the IAP of Bank B and User banks are inaccessible via a midi controller.

Really limits the usefulness and enjoyment of the app and it's been at least 18 months that this has been broken.

Thanks in advance.

• @Halftone @Carnbot

Thanks for posting.

Working my way through these now. Some great stuff in there. Cheers.

• @Halftone said:
    Found these a while back - more useful now for many people so nice you can export to gadget now

Here's the original link I found presets from

http://www.benis.it/cm/suoni/ios_imonopoly.htm

2 banks. Great stuff too! Need to use iTunes to install in standalone presets folder. Then export each manually in standalone to gadget.

Where do the presets appear in the standalone app? They do not appear in my user folder.