Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Just heard this on BBC news. Shocked! The Prodigy were the soundtrack to my youth. I saw them live at an event in a field in the early 90s. RIP, Keith.

• What a shame.

• edited March 2019

It's a sad day indeed... No one will take his place and The Prodigy will never be the same again without him...

• oh no. so sad

• Very sad news :'( :'( :'(

• Not what I wanted to hear on a Monday morning. This sucks.

RIP

• So early :(

• Wow, what a shock. I think The Prodigy Experience may have been the first music album by any artist that really blew me away in my youth. Sad to hear this news.

• They used to pop into the cybercafe I worked above in Bristol when they played Glastonbury that year, since they were staying in a hotel opposite. Keith was a big fan of the lemon drizzle cake, so they put a little card up next to it saying 'as recommended by Keith Flint of The Prodigy'.

Lovely bloke apparently, very sad.

• The voice of a (jilted) generation.

RIP

• RIP. My Poison-202 preset A86 is in mourning right now...

• They're saying he took his own life
    :'(

• Sad news, I vividly remember their live show at book of love in 92', was amazing keith, and maxim had some crazy moves, some of the best dancers I remember from back then, 49 is too young.

• Wow!! So tragic! Fat of the Land was iconic! Too young! Too young! RIP Keith!!

• edited March 2019

Damn, that's so sad, and such a ridiculous waste. I can't believe it. Have been a huge Prodigy fan from the beginning and was always proud to be able to say that this pioneering and hugely influential band originated locally from my neck of the woods here in the UK. The stars that shine the brightest and strongest with true originality and talent, are always the ones to burn out too soon. What a loss for everyone involved. Thoughts and condolences to the band and family :-(

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don’t like this music!..... I love it!! I must shamefully admit I really stopped listening to the evolution in the late 20th century. Not that I didn’t hear stuff now and again. Just didn’t follow it. Maybe he did choose to end it, but while he was here he gave it his all. Even I can see that. Total immersion.

• This is so sad. 49 is no age. I only hope that this news will get more kids to discover how fucking awesome The Prodigy were in the 90s.

• When I was first getting to grips with BM3 (back in Summer 2017) one of the first things I made was a little tribute to "The Prodigy - Out of Space"

So here is my little homage to everything they meant to me as a teenager in London during the early-mid 90s...

• "Come to me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." -Jesus Christ

Did not know the man, didn't even particularly like his music, but wish I could have told him this. He still could have rocked out, played music, etc. That's the thing about the light of Christ, it fills you with life.

• @e121 said:
    "Come to me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." -Jesus Christ

Did not know the man, didn't even particularly like his music, but wish I could have told him this. He still could have rocked out, played music, etc. That's the thing about the light of Christ, it fills you with life.

I’m sure your post is well intentioned however to believe that depression/mental illness can be “cured” by a religious intervention is both foolish and glib.

• @CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:
    "Come to me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." -Jesus Christ

I’m sure your post is well intentioned however to believe that depression/mental illness can be “cured” by a religious intervention is both foolish and glib.

And we can leave it there I think, Gentlemen. For me, I cant believe Keith is gone. I burned out Experience, Jilted and Fat of the land...every step of my youth was soundtracked by Keith and the lads. So sad. I'm still partly deaf from seeing them in a field in Glasgow supported by Placebo and Aphex Twin ( good god, go see Aphex Twin) and they were monsters. Gone too soon.

• Also Prodigy with Kool Keith on vocals...perfect. Ever want workout music, put this in ya earholes and you'll be scaring passers by in no time.

• @Mull said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

And we can leave it there I think, Gentlemen. For me, I cant believe Keith is gone. I burned out Experience, Jilted and Fat of the land...every step of my youth was soundtracked by Keith and the lads. So sad. I'm still partly deaf from seeing them in a field in Glasgow supported by Placebo and Aphex Twin ( good god, go see Aphex Twin) and they were monsters. Gone too soon.

Aphex Twin + The Prodigy sounds like a bloody good night. Read somewhere else someone had hearing problems after one of their gigs though.

• @MonzoPro said:

@Mull said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

Aphex Twin + The Prodigy sounds like a bloody good night. Read somewhere else someone had hearing problems after one of their gigs though.

To be fair mate, I probably blame Aphex Twin more for the deafness...imagine a 303 fed through a self oscillating filter, distorted beyond all recognition and spat out through Zepplin-esque marshall stacks while improvised, spastic drums that felt like concussion bombs took over the bottom end while snippets of bizarre, distorted dialogue from some 50's Dutch nature film fought for space in the chao's. That's Aphex Twin.

• @MonzoPro said:

@Mull said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

Was so loud, I remember it was hard to walk. That cant be good for ya

• edited March 2019

@Mull said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Mull said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

I walked in front of the bass stack at a Hawkwind gig once - there was a nice clear space so I thought I’d nip through. Lemmy hit a chord on his bass so loudly I actually slid across the hall.

• @MonzoPro said:

@Mull said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Mull said:

@CRAKROX said:

@e121 said:

I walked in front of the bass stack at a Hawkwind gig once - there was a nice clear space so I thought I’d nip through. Lemmy hit a chord on his bass so loudly I actually slid across the hall.

Now that's moving some air.