Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Procol Harum / Then and Now

edited March 2019 in Other

Had to post these two versions of the iconic rock classic. Maybe an answer to my question “How does a creator flourish?” Can’t help but think it is better than ever.

Comments

• Thank you very much for sharing! Gary Brooker still put his soul in this magnific song!

• I love that orchestral version, I’ve had the CD of the whole concert for some years.

• My near neighbour, Josh Phillips has been organist with the band for the past 15 plus years. I meet him regularly at our local gym/swimming pool. He told me recently that Gary still sings most of the songs in the same key as originally in the mid -60s including that song. What a voice that is just as good now some 60 years hence.

Incidentally, Josh composed and arranged the signature tune for BBC TV’s Strictly Come Dancing with his sound engineer colleague. They made an interesting YT video explaining the process. The link is

All in all a very talented group of musicians.

• Very interesting video, thanks for sharing.

• I actually thought his voice was better now, but hard to say cause the production on the earlier was pretty poor. I recall the Salty Dog album was pretty spectacular, but I was so so so stoned!

• edited March 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    I actually thought his voice was better now, but hard to say cause the production on the earlier was pretty poor. I recall the Salty Dog album was pretty spectacular, but I was so so so stoned!

Amazing, his voice and pitch actually didn't change and even got better like a good wine. There are some pitch imperfection in the old version, but I guess it is due to poor stage monitors level. Thanks for sharing !