Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cheap case for akai lpd8 and lpk25 wireless?

Can anyone recommend anything? Doesn’t need to be anything special, just something to stop them getting dusty. I bought a case for an mpk2 mini thinking it would probably fit both but they’re slightly bigger combined.

Comments

• I been a fan of thrift store briefcases the last few years. Most have a ton of them sitting around for cheap. Bonuses like pockets for cables, should straps, etc.

Check the electronic section too. Usually some old cases for video game controllers/gadgets that fit little gear well.

• For anyone who finds this, I just had to look a bit harder on Amazon :)