Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New album release!

here's a bandcamp link to my latest album released today:

https://bristolmanor.bandcamp.com/album/one-step-closer

The album features more of my trademark downtempo, chilled-out groovy electronica.
5 or 6 of the tracks were produced with Gadget (with a few imported samples/loops)... and the rest were made using a variety of apps often hosted/recorded in AUM and then finished off/arranged in Garageband usually.

anyways, take a listen and let me know what you think.

Comments

• I really like it.
    Good stuff.
    B)

• @CracklePot said:
    I really like it.
    Good stuff.
    B)

Thanks for listening!

• Congrats. I like it.

Nice flow to the album.

• This is solid man, I actually heard the album a while back cuz it was posted on dischord website... Are you on instagram?

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Congrats. I like it.

Nice flow to the album.

@reasOne said:
    This is solid man, I actually heard the album a while back cuz it was posted on dischord website... Are you on instagram?

thanks guys! @reasOne no not on instagram - I should probably get on there though...someday soon!

• edited December 2018

Wow. This is spot on. Great stuff. Just bought it. This is really good.

• Awesome, bro! Made my day

• @Chaztrip said:
    Wow. This is spot on. Great stuff. Just bought it. This is really good.

@senhorlampada said:
    Awesome, bro! Made my day

thanks to both of you! made my day too!

• Really nice. Bought and subscribed.

• @Halftone congrats on the new album.
    Can you tell me how you were able to embed your Bandcamp player here in the Audiobus forum?
    Every time I try to do the same, the embed code never populates into a player, it just stays as a clickable link.
    Thanks

• @ViBRATiONLANDER said:
    @Halftone congrats on the new album.
    Can you tell me how you were able to embed your Bandcamp player here in the Audiobus forum?
    Every time I try to do the same, the embed code never populates into a player, it just stays as a clickable link.
    Thanks

Don't need the embed code — just post the URL mate.

• @robertreynolds said:
    Really nice. Bought and subscribed.

Thanks!!

@ViBRATiONLANDER said:
    @Halftone congrats on the new album.
    Thanks

just went to my bandcamp album page and copy pasted the url...

• Good stuff. Especially like the darker edged tracks....

• @Halftone I dig your stuff a lot. I have the rest of your albums, and this one is just as good. Keep it up, sir. Well done.

• edited December 2018

Really great sounds, and very smooth to my ears. Not sure why smooth came to mind, but there it is.

• Man.... fanboy here. I don’t think I paid enough for this!! 😁👊

• @aplourde said:
    Good stuff. Especially like the darker edged tracks....

@Daveypoo said:
    @Halftone I dig your stuff a lot. I have the rest of your albums, and this one is just as good. Keep it up, sir. Well done.

@TozBourne said:
    Really great sounds, and very smooth to my ears. Not sure why smooth came to mind, but there it is.

@Chaztrip said:
    Man.... fanboy here. I don’t think I paid enough for this!! 😁👊

Thanks guys - all of you here - Your comments have already made the album release feel like a resounding success to me. Much appreciated.

• i just had my album released on Spotify and other streaming services today! Not expecting too much, but it feels good to have it out there in the ether...

for anybody interested, here's a Spotify link

• Very nice music you make @Halftone! You have a new Spotify follower.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @richardyot said:
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/613583#Comment_613583
    Congrats! I'll add to my playlist

@DrRinkel said:
    Very nice music you make @Halftone! You have a new Spotify follower.

Thanks guys!!!

@JonathanMac said:
    @Halftone added to my library🙂. My wife may also use as yoga class background music.

Curious about your release regarding timing. I used Amuse and sent them the release package for two singles at end of November last year. The songs were on Google, Youtube and Spotify very quickly, but iTunes took 1.5 months for one single and 3 months for the second. Just curious your experience.

Hi - yes I checked iTunes the day after release and nothing. I never checked until a week later and they were there then...