Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Transpose Fugue Machine or any sequencer with StreamByter

I have discovered a way to transpose Fugue Machine on the fly with a midi controller. Watch the video below to learn how.

I have also launched a website. www.makemusicanywhere.com This is where I will provide additional information about some of my videos, it will also serve as an easier way to get in contact with me.

I hope in the future to be able to provide some free or donation (pay what you want to) samples, preset packs, and written tutorials for quick references.

I am always up for suggestions to continue to improve on all things that I do.

Comments

• Hi Mitch, very useful video, thanks!

One question: I noticed that you said you wanted all the MIDI outs in FM to point to the same channel, I suppose in order to be routed towards the Streambyter. But would it be possible to run each of the four FM tracks to different instances of Streambyter, given it's an AU, or would that not be possible because the controller has to be on a single channel or something? I can't quite work it out for myself, but I'm thinking probably not possible?

Thanks!

• Let me test that out but I would assume it would be possible.

• It will work, pretty great actually.

https://youtu.be/dtdacR0lxT0

• Site saved and thx for the tips👍🏼

• edited February 2019

@gmslayton thanks for sharing.

• could you share this as a Audiobus preset?

• Hey Mitch, the script here looks similar to tour one in the AUv3 presets. Does it do the same job? Just wondering which version is the most up to date?

Good worK!

Cheers!

• Missed this post. Thanks for resurrecting. Thanks for sharing this @TheAudioDabbler

• Though I assume it would only transpose the incoming FM sequence chromatically?
    That is to say it couldn't work as the transpose function inside FM, by means of which you can transpose the sequence within the scale you're using, am I correct?

• Yeah, I'm assuming this is the case. A scale limiter in the script would be great.

• Hey Mitch, thanks very much for this! Thanks for going to the trouble to address my question and apologies for not responding before; the truth is I must have got distracted and forgotten to check back. Thanks to SpookyZoo's resurrection of this thread for bringing it back into sight, will watch your video soon at some time when I'm in a position to work through it. Looks great!