Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Controller Keyboard for AUM ?

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a controller keyboard that has dedicated buttons or a screen or something that can switch between MIDI channels.

I'd like to use AUM for some live stuff and need something that will allow me to switch between any of 16 midi channels mid song easily (i.e not by using an encoder. )

Even if it was just a switch between 2 channels that would do , but more would be better .

I guess the other option is using solo buttons in AUM , but the idea seems a bit fiddly , can't fit enough channels on the screen etc .

thanks,

sTu

Comments

• If you're looking for a small keyboard, Arturia's Minilab MK2 can do that. You need to press the Shift button and the appropriate key on the keyboard (midi channels are marked above the keys).

• Hey @branis thanks for the reply , need a full size really , 4 octaves or more , also not sure how shift + key might work while mid song , sounds like it could be an option though if there are other keyboards that do this . Dedicated buttons of some sort would be much preferable tho !

Thanks

Stu

• there arent dedicated AUM controllers. mapping is pretty easy though.

• Looks like the larger Arturia keyboards do this too, so definitely an option :)